Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top star at Kyoto - Chinese Skylar

Establishment: Kyoto 206
    Girl: Skylar
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 7/10
    Service: 9/10
    Looks: 8.5/10

Having always visited my local reliable shop 42, I decided to see what gorgeous girls were out in the city. Having browsed through a couple websites, I ultimately decided on Kyoto206. Had three girls in mind, and with indecisiveness haunting me; I rang up the shop and asked for a recommendation. Was told Skylar was one of their best so I decided to make a 30 minute booking. Unlike 42, they only seem to have one service – diamond – not an issue for me as I only go for diamond anyway. Why punt if you’re not going to get the best right?

Had a dinner in the city and popped over at about 8:30pm just in time for my booking. She walked me upstairs and to the room at the end. Although the photos seem quite heavily edited, Skylar in person was also quite pretty and just as petite as the photos suggested. I’m a 6”1 80kg guy, so she was quite small in comparison in that tub. She has B cups, which are big enough given her slender frame. The room was quite nice, with a tub on the left hand side and a medium sized speaker on the right. She put on some chinese pop music and we took our clothes off to make our way to the shower. The shower was quick and within a couple minutes, we were back on the bed. A little mouthwash routine was followed by some great DFK.
    Her DFK had the perfect amount of tongue and it only took a couple seconds for me to get fully erect. She moves down and begins a BBBJ. I’d say her BBBJ is slightly above average, was good, but lacked the mind blowing technique that some other WL’s I’ve visited have. Still, it was a pleasure and before long, I ask for 69 so she can enjoy the session with me.

She’s just slightly trimmed down there, but that’s not really a concern for me for WL’s anyway. Her pussy is soft pink and quite pretty. Locating the protruding clit, I play around with it and it didn’t take long for her juices to start flowing down. That’s when I decided to insert a finger and after a couple minutes, she starts to orgasm, bucking her hips uncontrollably and moaning loudly before collapsing onto my stomach.

I continue licking her clit before she turns around and jumps on me cowgirl. I was a bit surprised as I didn’t even notice her putting on the condom with her mouth earlier (props to her). We fuck passionately as I sit upright and by upping the tempo, she soon starts to moan out “I can’t take it anymore” before orgasming again.

I decide it’s time to finish things so I push her down onto the bed and insert myself into her. Missionary was amazing as I got to DFK her whilst pumping away down there. As she gets close yet again, I release a huge load, collapsing to the side afterwards, exhausted.

We chatted a little for the remaining time and a quick shower later, it was time to say our goodbyes. Skylar is a sweet girl and provides some good services, its no surprise she can be one of the top girls at a popular Surry Hills shop. Happy punt overall, hopefully will revisit the city again soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznluv1909 View Post
    Establishment: Kyoto 206
    Girl: Skylar
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 7/10
    Service: 9/10
    Looks: 8.5/10

Having always visited my local reliable shop 42, I decided to see what gorgeous girls were out in the city. Having browsed through a couple websites, I ultimately decided on Kyoto206. Had three girls in mind, and with indecisiveness haunting me; I rang up the shop and asked for a recommendation. Was told Skylar was one of their best so I decided to make a 30 minute booking. Unlike 42, they only seem to have one service – diamond – not an issue for me as I only go for diamond anyway. Why punt if you’re not going to get the best right?

Had a dinner in the city and popped over at about 8:30pm just in time for my booking. She walked me upstairs and to the room at the end. Although the photos seem quite heavily edited, Skylar in person was also quite pretty and just as petite as the photos suggested. I’m a 6”1 80kg guy, so she was quite small in comparison in that tub. She has B cups, which are big enough given her slender frame. The room was quite nice, with a tub on the left hand side and a medium sized speaker on the right. She put on some chinese pop music and we took our clothes off to make our way to the shower. The shower was quick and within a couple minutes, we were back on the bed. A little mouthwash routine was followed by some great DFK.
    Her DFK had the perfect amount of tongue and it only took a couple seconds for me to get fully erect. She moves down and begins a BBBJ. I’d say her BBBJ is slightly above average, was good, but lacked the mind blowing technique that some other WL’s I’ve visited have. Still, it was a pleasure and before long, I ask for 69 so she can enjoy the session with me.

She’s just slightly trimmed down there, but that’s not really a concern for me for WL’s anyway. Her pussy is soft pink and quite pretty. Locating the protruding clit, I play around with it and it didn’t take long for her juices to start flowing down. That’s when I decided to insert a finger and after a couple minutes, she starts to orgasm, bucking her hips uncontrollably and moaning loudly before collapsing onto my stomach.

I continue licking her clit before she turns around and jumps on me cowgirl. I was a bit surprised as I didn’t even notice her putting on the condom with her mouth earlier (props to her). We fuck passionately as I sit upright and by upping the tempo, she soon starts to moan out “I can’t take it anymore” before orgasming again.

I decide it’s time to finish things so I push her down onto the bed and insert myself into her. Missionary was amazing as I got to DFK her whilst pumping away down there. As she gets close yet again, I release a huge load, collapsing to the side afterwards, exhausted.

We chatted a little for the remaining time and a quick shower later, it was time to say our goodbyes. Skylar is a sweet girl and provides some good services, its no surprise she can be one of the top girls at a popular Surry Hills shop. Happy punt overall, hopefully will revisit the city again soon.
    Thanks for the AR on Skylar. I had seen her referred as Kyoto's top girl earlier in the year and then a few negative comments floated through. Good to get an update!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is it just me or does skylar kinda looks like Coco from Ginza Club? Not too sure actually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are look alike bro. But 2 different girls. Coco from Ginza Club is heavily tattooed, Skylar is not.
    Skylar service is much better than Coco. She is one of the rare gem at this premise, as most Kyoto 206 girls are quite pretty i'd say but lacking in service department. So good on ya finding this one.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR Mr A and love your work. I know Skylar has been a K206 star for years.

As a 42G regular, who are your favourites there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about Sasa?
    Is her service comparable to Skylar?
    Has anyone tried her yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been active lately, took a break given the cluster breakout and holidays.

@Thomas - Nicole, Anna, Sabrina and Mika are some of my favourites in terms of service at 42, cant go wrong there.

@yug - haven't tried sasa, might give her a go if the opportunity arises

Hoping to post some new AR's soon given we've had some doughtnuts in the last week

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gees, my experience is the opposite. I found Coco way better than Skylar though admittedly, then was when she was Moka at 5 Star

Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    They are look alike bro. But 2 different girls. Coco from Ginza Club is heavily tattooed, Skylar is not.
    Skylar service is much better than Coco. She is one of the rare gem at this premise, as most Kyoto 206 girls are quite pretty i'd say but lacking in service department. So good on ya finding this one.

Good AR
    Thanks for sharing good read

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznluv1909 View Post
    Haven't been active lately, took a break given the cluster breakout and holidays.

@Thomas - Nicole, Anna, Sabrina and Mika are some of my favourites in terms of service at 42, cant go wrong there.

@yug - haven't tried sasa, might give her a go if the opportunity arises

Hoping to post some new AR's soon given we've had some doughtnuts in the last week

Thanks for the feedback Mr A. When time permits, I will try to book Anna or Mika.