Thread: Ivy - Slim & Sexy Thai at Newtown PBM

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ivy - Slim & Sexy Thai at Newtown PBM

Back to my regular haunt in Newtown at Pretty Baby Massage and was recommended to try Ivy. Was not able to book her last time as she was busy. She is on her 2nd week at the shop and on Thursday I got to sample myself some Thai so I booked her with Penny for an afternoon session. Arrived a bit late for appointment but welcomed at reception by Penny and the girls and I saw Ivy washing her hands in the sink beside room 2 where I was ushered in. Temperature taken and settled the finances in the room. I was told to undress and wait for awhile for Ivy and off with the clothes.

Intro

The last time I had an ML from Thailand was the slim long-legged Venus and she did not disappoint. I also read in one of the threads that Thai girls are really into RnT so it got me really interested and now is the time to put it to the test. When I caught a glimpse of Ivy at the sink she is short and slim but pretty IMO. A knock on the door and there she was - around 5 ft or so, size 4-6, A cup boobs dressed in a red dress and heels to match. I asked her how old she was and told me late 20s but she looks younger. I can tell that she is enthusiastic right from the start. I grabbed her gently for a hug and she reciprocates. I asked her if she can take the dress off but she said after the massage in 30 minutes (I don’t think so as 30 mins of Part 1 is too long for me haha)...

Part 1

We both fixed the table for part 1 and as soon as I laid down on the table I grabbed her ass infront of me. She laughed a bit and said don’t worry I’ll take it off later but you can still touch me. So far, so good. She found the oil on the side and she pours some in her hand and gets on to the massage. She starts off with my back and shoulders. It was a soft massage but I didn’t ask her for more pressure. I just went with her flow. She is good at conversation with her OK English. She is here for 2 years now, studying marketing at a uni at Ultimo. Ivy lives nearby with her older sister. She studies 3x a week and 2x at the shop with weekends for rest. She can keep quiet when you want to and is up for a chat if you start conversing with her. Next she then massaged my bum and both my legs with the slight brushing of the balls. I raised my hip so she can have easy access but she did not get it so I stopped. She just then focused on my right leg and I had enough. So after 20 minutes I asked for the flip and she went out to get a towel to wipe my body.

Part 2

After getting rid of some oil on my body I then flipped over for the happy ending. Her demeanour did not change at all. Still smiling and giggling. She stripped off her dress and she is slim and sexy, nice bum and A cup breasts but perky nipples. She smiled at me as she was pouring the oil and started stroking my cock. I then stroked her bum for awhile then slid a finger in her vagina. Her pussy is not shaved and I asked her to shave next time if she’s ok with shaving. Started to play with her clit and her hole as she lets out a moan. I take it further and insert a finger inside. “Yes!” she said “it’s good!” But before I went more I asked her for oil on my finger and she applied it on my digit. She gasps as I put it inside her. She does not skip a beat with her HJ. More oohhs and aahhs as I search for the g-spot and tried to make her cum. She switches hands to caress my chest and nipples as I did the same to her breasts. We are both enjoying the mutual pleasure as we changed positions, laid together in bed, facing each other, me spooning her and making sure she had her hand in my cock and my finger inside her. She is in no way rushing at all. Sensing it’s time for the finale, I asked her to suck my nipple. She wiped it with a tissue then licked it slowly. And at this time she increases the pace of her HJ and so am I with her vag. She is really into it... We kept going until we both succumbed to the intense pleasure. She just moved her head away as i cum. I asked her not to stop jerking me off as the last drop came out. Now I know why Thai girls are into RnT. They do love their cocks!

The Aftermath

She wiped me down and she said she will get my towel on the chair for the shower. After the clean up she gave a light tap on my dick as i thanked her for a job well done. Always get a shower after every session in this place as it is a good feeling afterwards. And Ivy did not disappoint. Had more chat with her while dressing up and still in her robe. I showed her I am still up for round 2 as it was semi hard and she cheekily played with it. Such enthusiasm! She said goodbye and I gave her a kiss and a hug as it was her turn to shower. Penny came inside the room and asked me how was the session and gave her two thumbs up. I say my thanks to her and I wished everyone good night on my way out. Good session - Thai cravings satisfied!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 7.5/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. No Extras asked or offered.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/