Thread: 555 Kingsway Miranda - Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)

555 Kingsway Miranda - Sunny

Having searches the forum, there is very little info on this place, so being in the area I figured I'd take a punt.
    I called and booked for a 30 Min session. Parking is scarce in the nearby streets mid mornings so probably worth parking across the road at Westfield.
    I entered through the rear door which is up a set of spiral stairs. The door was opened by Sunny. She is mid 20's thai with a decent rack and nice ass. She carries a few extra pounds but she suits it. She was wearing a little.red dress that showed off her curves and her decent natural tits
    $40 for 30 Min was handed over when we went into room 3 I believe. It's a basic room with the table in the centre. I undressed and got on the table. I wasn't really there for a massage though.
    Sunny asked the obligatory have you been here before to which I answered no but I've seen all the sexy photos on wechat. She jumped up on me and started to get to massaging. Then she said did I want a sexy massage. I replied yes, that's why I'm here.
    Sunny offered $100 FS, $50 nhj, and I think $70 bj. ( Don't quote me on the bj) I took the $50 option and she immediately undressed and gave a bit of tt. After that it was no mucking around and we got to playing. She freely let me suck and play with her lovely big tits and play with her fully shaved pussy. No fingers inside though. She offered a b2b session for $80 which I declined.
    As she was getting me over the line I asked how much to cum in her tits.$70 was the answer. I decided to keep my cash today.
    The hj was perfectly acceptable and got the job done all while I could play and touch her all over.
    After clean up she gave me a neck and head rub to use up the last bit of time. Definitely no short cuts.
    Sunny is easy enough to chat with as her English is pretty good. She only works Fridays.
    It's not the most flashy establishment but I watched as she put a clean sheet on the table ready for the next guy. I can look past a run down room when I see clean sheets are used.
    Look them up on wechat as there are a lot of girls that look pretty decent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s their wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    king0432080398 is the one I have. Not sure if there is another

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    king0432080398 is the one I have. Not sure if there is another
    Didn’t work for me.