Thread: Girlfriend SASA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girlfriend SASA

Date with Sasa. She is beautiful, small face, long black hair, good body shape, and a little bit thin. We seat on bed and talk. She suddenly hold my hands and kiss it. Her hands are smooth and soft, giving me a feeling of holding little hands of girlfriend walking on a street. She leads me to the shower room, and naked. Yes, real thin, body shape good, real but not big breast around B. She washes my body thoughtfully, and my hands of course caress her body in return. I hold her tight and give her deep kiss. Strong girlfriend feeling.

Sasa gives me massage. She uses her fingers caress my back, and then laid on me. Her breast is not big but giving you a feeling of girlfriend pleasing me and relying on me. She then uses her small tongue to caress my back. Very comfortable and excited. Her tongue is moving down to my butt. I tell her I don’t want dragon drill, just give me a deep kiss. I turn around, and she lay on me. We hug and kiss for several minutes. I feel her breast pressing my chest and my dick pushing her pussy. After a while, she kiss my body and eventually give me mouth. Her technique is good, no teeth, soft and gentle. She works seriously. My hand caress her pussy gentled, tight and wet. Put on con, she rides on me first, and then upside down. I put her legs on my arms, and strike. She moans and face turn red. Hug my head and kiss me, saying she is comfortable. What a girlfriend feeling! Not long, I give her everything. Wonderful!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, good review. Did you give Susan a shoot?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will do one day. At that moment Susan is not available. Sasa is also good.

Quote Originally Posted by ghunter View Post
    Date with Sasa. She is beautiful, small face, long black hair, good body shape, and a little bit thin. We seat on bed and talk. She suddenly hold my hands and kiss it. Her hands are smooth and soft, giving me a feeling of holding little hands of girlfriend walking on a street. She leads me to the shower room, and naked. Yes, real thin, body shape good, real but not big breast around B. She washes my body thoughtfully, and my hands of course caress her body in return. I hold her tight and give her deep kiss. Strong girlfriend feeling.

Sasa gives me massage. She uses her fingers caress my back, and then laid on me. Her breast is not big but giving you a feeling of girlfriend pleasing me and relying on me. She then uses her small tongue to caress my back. Very comfortable and excited. Her tongue is moving down to my butt. I tell her I don’t want dragon drill, just give me a deep kiss. I turn around, and she lay on me. We hug and kiss for several minutes. I feel her breast pressing my chest and my dick pushing her pussy. After a while, she kiss my body and eventually give me mouth. Her technique is good, no teeth, soft and gentle. She works seriously. My hand caress her pussy gentled, tight and wet. Put on con, she rides on me first, and then upside down. I put her legs on my arms, and strike. She moans and face turn red. Hug my head and kiss me, saying she is comfortable. What a girlfriend feeling! Not long, I give her everything. Wonderful!
    Thanks for the review bro!
    Super popular girl!
    Book now! Don't miss out!

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Noice bro. Good review
    I will sure enjoy that type of service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review.

Saw Sasa a few days ago. Seriously you should have let her do all the proceeds. It was so great and I still can feel it now. And not sure how it happened, but I was licking her feet when I sat up from mish and pounding her.

She was a bit cold and distant in the shower. But once got in the bed, she was a different person, like a wild girlfriend who will suck you dry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Saw Sasa a few days ago. Seriously you should have let her do all the proceeds. It was so great and I still can feel it now. And not sure how it happened, but I was licking her feet when I sat up from mish and pounding her.

She was a bit cold and distant in the shower. But once got in the bed, she was a different person, like a wild girlfriend who will suck you dry.
    I take it when you say do all the proceeds you’re referring to her DD. How was it? Was she thorough or just light?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her whole catbath routine was exceptional. The way she run her finger tips over my body. I was literally cramping when she tickled my obliques.

Sasa is on today 12pm to 12am!
    Book now, don't miss out!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au