Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rub and tug over full service?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rub and tug over full service?

What's the appeal of rub and tug over full service. I figure if I'm getting jerked off I might as well go full service.

Banned
    Some days you feel like full service
    Some days you feel like rub n tug....Some days you don't
    Then there is the cost differential
    Rub n Tug can be more erotic with the right girl
    For full service I have two girls who I have built a connection with
    For massage I likewise have two girls who push my buttons
    Some days I can't be bothered putting the effort into FS
    It can be that simple....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to think the same thing. Then I landed work in Brisbane where the massage scene is very hit and miss unless you are in the know.

The brothel scene is highly regulated and expensive, $220 an hr minimum and BBBJ and DATY is rare and if it isn’t it’s often extra!

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. The brothel is similarly priced but CBJ only, no DATY unless you pay.

I do both because I know a MP where BBBJ DATY and full sex is available along with a decent hard massage beforehand for $220 all up 1 hour no clock watching. The other option is the regulated brothers where the sex is very regimented but once you find a gem.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I used to think the same thing. Then I landed work in Brisbane where the massage scene is very hit and miss unless you are in the know.

The brothel scene is highly regulated and expensive, $220 an hr minimum and BBBJ and DATY is rare and if it isn’t it’s often extra!

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. The brothel is similarly priced but CBJ only, no DATY unless you pay.

I do both because I know a MP where BBBJ DATY and full sex is available along with a decent hard massage beforehand for $220 all up 1 hour no clock watching. The other option is the regulated brothers where the sex is very regimented but once you find a gem.....
    Hey Boss... could you PM me the details of that place... sounds like my Nirvana...be much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done Please Enjoy

Banned
    Done Please Enjoy
    Champion... thank you

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. .
    You're not really trying if you are paying that much.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You're not really trying if you are paying that much.
    Depends who you want to fuck I suppose. More than happy to give $150 tip with the right girl. As Peter says, it's on par with what you pay at FS shops. I know plenty of girls that charge more.

I almost think this attitude is mates rates type of thing. If you are a mate, you'd pay more.......or pay going rate and know you are going to get looked after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to try a few more massage shops see if it floats my boat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only fairly new to the punting scene but I've found a lot of FS is fairly routine. Blowjob, bit of cowgirl, missionary blow then chat. RNT there's a bit more mystery about what you're going to get. I had one girl at midas that did the best handjob while simulating a cowgirl position. Also, I'm not that fond of using a condom so it feels better than an actual FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky castro View Post
    What's the appeal of rub and tug over full service. I figure if I'm getting jerked off I might as well go full service.
    Tend to be more a massage guy myself but with the right girl I’ve done FS a couple of times. Don’t mind a bit of BBBJ from time to time if it’s on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I always liked rnt more than fs, i'm quite active at the gym and play sports so my muscles are always aching. i actually get disappointed when the massage is absolute shit.
    I love a good strong massage too. Good strong massage I don't even mind if a bloke does it. RNT is a different story, if it's half decent I consider that a bonus but I'm fully expecting it to be completely weak and useless but I'm only there to exercise one muscle and if she can do that right it's all that matters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm primarily in for the massage. There are a few girls around who can do an excellent job, and top it off with a good Part 2/3/4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I always liked rnt more than fs, i'm quite active at the gym and play sports so my muscles are always aching. i actually get disappointed when the massage is absolute shit.
    Yuki at Bondi Rd
    Candy at VIP Pyrmont
    Nicole at 1B/139 York St QVB

Enjoy and thank me later !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I'm primarily in for the massage. There are a few girls around who can do an excellent job, and top it off with a good Part 2/3/4 as well.
    problem is most of the young pretty girls probably haven't had any training. Thai girls would be the exception

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm quite happy with the MILFs who service me, and v/v. Nothing beats experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Brothers lets end this false dichotomy between FS and R&T.
    Let's not find things different between ourselves but focus on what we have in common.
    It's a new era now with Mellow Joe in the Whitehouse.
    Not quite the Age of Aquarius, but maybe more the Age of a Hairy Arse.
    A R&T session can end with a fuck and a FS session can end with a handjob.
    It's all good.
    Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Brothers lets end this false dichotomy between FS and R&T.
    Let's not find things different between ourselves but focus on what we have in common.
    It's a new era now with Mellow Joe in the Whitehouse.
    Not quite the Age of Aquarius, but maybe more the Age of a Hairy Arse.
    A R&T session can end with a fuck in and FS session can end with a handjob.
    It's all good.
    Enjoy!
    Well said. Give me a hug *no homo*

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All very constructive opinions. Like I said will have to try out some massage shops and do some research of my own.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast