Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rub and tug over full service?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most shops will offer FS if you bring the cash with you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the accepted approach if your new to a shop?

Who initiates the extras discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLurker View Post
    What’s the accepted approach if your new to a shop?

Who initiates the extras discussion?
    Mate, you can just go with the flow , that’s the mystery and excitement as well as some hunting fun and challenges you may say between RnT and FS, where the former is/may be/could be/perhaps something will happen while the latter is a sure thing in most cases!

From my little bit of experiences in RnT, if you just want part 1&2, you should get majority of the time - unless you walked into a legit or “Thai” shop with more female customers lol.

Otherwise , the MLs would touch you inappropriately and present you with the menu ? Or if only nude HJ is offered, then you can always ask if you are in the mood! No ?

Otherwise , if you must have FS or that’s what you are after on the day, then you should Always go to a FS shop, it would end up cheaper, better facilities (shower and bed, dom and lubes !). But that’s just me, what ever floats your boat and each to his own, right ?

Merry Xmas and happy punting !

Cheers 🥂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you can just go with the flow , that’s the mystery and excitement as well as some hunting fun and challenges you may say between RnT and FS, where the former is/may be/could be/perhaps something will happen while the latter is a sure thing in most cases!

From my little bit of experiences in RnT, if you just want part 1&2, you should get majority of the time - unless you walked into a legit or “Thai” shop with more female customers lol.

Otherwise , the MLs would touch you inappropriately and present you with the menu ? Or if only nude HJ is offered, then you can always ask if you are in the mood! No ?

Otherwise , if you must have FS or that’s what you are after on the day, then you should Always go to a FS shop, it would end up cheaper, better facilities (shower and bed, dom and lubes !). But that’s just me, what ever floats your boat and each to his own, right ?

Merry Xmas and happy punting !

Cheers ��
    I agree with you brother.
    I find that the mystery of going to a RnT place more exciting than FS
    Especially if you end up getting part 3
    More exciting doing something that is not usually offered...

Banned
    I recall hearing one guy say to his mates that he preferred to go to RNT places rather than brothels because he didn't feel he was cheating on his misses. He was just getting a massage even though he was getting a happy ending which was not a sexual act for him. Just like Bill Clinton who didn't consider oral sex as being actual sex. Figure that out guys. LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I recall hearing one guy say to his mates that he preferred to go to RNT places rather than brothels because he didn't feel he was cheating on his misses. He was just getting a massage even though he was getting a happy ending which was not a sexual act for him. Just like Bill Clinton who didn't consider oral sex as being actual sex. Figure that out guys. LOL
    IMO Cheating can only be defined by the other party. If they're ok with you going to FS places because they can't fulfil your needs, then that's not cheating. On the other hand, if they're not ok with you chatting to a female work colleague after hours about non work stuff, and you do it, that's cheating.

The problem is not yours, it's theirs. And if you can't accept their definition, maybe it's time to leave.

Just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    IMO Cheating can only be defined by the other party. If they're ok with you going to FS places because they can't fulfil your needs, then that's not cheating. On the other hand, if they're not ok with you chatting to a female work colleague after hours about non work stuff, and you do it, that's cheating.

The problem is not yours, it's theirs. And if you can't accept their definition, maybe it's time to leave.

Just my 2c
    Exactly ! That’s why I always said it’s up to the wife or partner to judge, not oneself.

That said, moral standards are different too. Some issues could be morally acceptable to some races, religions or cultures, but immoral to others.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Exactly ! That’s why I always said it’s up to the wife or partner to judge, not oneself.

That said, moral standards are different too. Some issues could be morally acceptable to some races, religions or cultures, but immoral to others.
    Amen brother wilisno

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I'd want the full massage with the nervousness of "will it happen"? Then again I'm new here...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RnT is just my preference. Knowing the ML has all the discretion and chooses to go further is also a bit of an ego boost.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i started with fs and now transitioned to rnt. its not that i dont like fs but sometimes seeing the girls trying to waste time annoys me. and my preferred rnt shops are closer to me than fs

So for my NYE punt, I ended up at SBM, first time there because I couldn't get a booking at Diva. I picked a girl and she give me a good massage for 30 mins and asked me to turn around, I started by hugging her and kissing her shoulders and behind her ears while playing with her pussy. I can feel she was getting so wet and horny she straight out asked I want to fuck. Now I wasn't looking for a FS because I had a FS girl booked for the midnight service but she was so hot and horny I couldn't say no. Though it did cost me another $150, it was probably the best fuck I've had for a long time. She was just wild and wanted some loving... We made a lot of noise pounding her on that flimsy massage table I felt naughty which made it more exciting.

Although this punt cost more than a 1 hr booking at a FS shop, I felt energized because getting FS at a massage shop is not a given, the excitement of knowing I can get a ML across the line does it for me.

BTW, my NYE midnight punt was no where near as good as the ML! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Atta boy there Nelly, that's why I enjoy the ML punt over the WL punt, life being like a box of chocolates....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who did you see Nelly at SBM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer RNT because I'm lazy and I like her doing all the work!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I concur, some days you just want to relax and not do anything

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_nanon View Post
    I concur, some days you just want to relax and not do anything
    Very familiar with this...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with you! It feels good to be looked after

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never be lazy for having sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At massage shops, usually if P3 is on offer it's because the ML actually wants it. That's my experience anyway. It's a nice escalation of events, and often feels better. You can really tell when they want it too. Start sucking on those titties and play with around with their pussy until they can't stand it and need a nice big cock filling them.

Generally a cheaper way to punt because most of the time it's just a massage and a wristy which will set you back around $90 for 30mins.

I also find MLs put a bit more effort in as well. Which is nice. The girls at FS joints sometimes look a bit spent/tired.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast