Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rub and tug over full service?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    At massage shops, usually if P3 is on offer it's because the ML actually wants it. That's my experience anyway. It's a nice escalation of events, and often feels better. You can really tell when they want it too. Start sucking on those titties and play with around with their pussy until they can't stand it and need a nice big cock filling them.

Generally a cheaper way to punt because most of the time it's just a massage and a wristy which will set you back around $90 for 30mins.

I also find MLs put a bit more effort in as well. Which is nice. The girls at FS joints sometimes look a bit spent/tired.
    Good luck to you if you have had any success when the ML really want it. Sorry to be differ, I would think the majority of them if do offer FS, the only thing they really want is your money !! Especially when they tell you that you are the only one !!

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s always a win win !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It does happen though, if/when the ML is comfortable plus it's additional $$, a win win as bro AHL says.
    That's the Holy Grail for punters I'd imagine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Honestly all comes down to your mood. We all have our days !
    Me personally o find rnt girls are generally prettier !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Good luck to you if you have had any success when the ML really want it. Sorry to be differ, I would think the majority of them if do offer FS, the only thing they really want is your money !! Especially when they tell you that you are the only one !!

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s always a win win !

Cheers
    According to my experiences, some ML told me she didn't do part3 with everyone, but as they been ML she did for money and wish you not be the easy money for them

I don't know, but I had a good session with a ML that just wanted sex the other day.

I've seen this ML once before and paid $150 for FS, this time around I was feeling lazy and just wanted a good massage and a NHJ to finish the week (also I just finished a session at the gym). After part 1, she asked me to turn around and we hugged a little then she jumped ontop and started pussy slide on my little feller, with all my will power I said sorry I am not up for it today, lets just do HJ.

She lifted her pussy off my dick and I could feel her juice dripping all over my stomach. She grabbed my shaft and said, but you seem horny today, lets just fuck! By this time, my brain is saying (cheering) fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. but my body is saying, no... too tired... So again, with all my will power I said lets just do HJ, besides I didn't bring any money with me. She then bent over and gave me a quick bbbj and asked how much do I have, I said I've only got the change from receptionist which is $30. She said ok and quickly put a dom on me and rode me like a cowgirl in a rodeo. somehow I regained my energy and fucked her on every surface of that massage room. At the end she was happy not to take the money but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, I thought she just wanted some loving that day... maybe I got lucky, don't expect that to happen again though... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I don't know, but I had a good session with a ML that just wanted sex the other day.

I've seen this ML once before and paid $150 for FS, this time around I was feeling lazy and just wanted a good massage and a NHJ to finish the week (also I just finished a session at the gym). After part 1, she asked me to turn around and we hugged a little then she jumped ontop and started pussy slide on my little feller, with all my will power I said sorry I am not up for it today, lets just do HJ.

She lifted her pussy off my dick and I could feel her juice dripping all over my stomach. She grabbed my shaft and said, but you seem horny today, lets just fuck! By this time, my brain is saying (cheering) fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. but my body is saying, no... too tired... So again, with all my will power I said lets just do HJ, besides I didn't bring any money with me. She then bent over and gave me a quick bbbj and asked how much do I have, I said I've only got the change from receptionist which is $30. She said ok and quickly put a dom on me and rode me like a cowgirl in a rodeo. somehow I regained my energy and fucked her on every surface of that massage room. At the end she was happy not to take the money but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, I thought she just wanted some loving that day... maybe I got lucky, don't expect that to happen again though... lol
    Is that you Hu6e/Bury Your Dead however many user names you've had?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Is that you Hu6e/Bury Your Dead however many user names you've had?

No idea who you are talking about Riff, but Hu6e sounds like a good guy. lol.

No idea who you are talking about Riff, but Hu6e sounds like a good guy. lol.
    Welcome back

You're trying a different approach this time, being nice getting your posts up, not stirring shit up just yet.

But still the same patterns.

Maybe too much mushroom tea

Banned

She must have lost that loving feeling until you came around and swept her off her feet. Go Maverick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNWSEX-WqU

Senior Member(無間使者)

Was she suggesting bareback? You probably dodged a bullet there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was she suggesting bareback? You probably dodged a bullet there.
    Look like only story good imaginings

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post

hahaha, She is hot Warwick!

and no I wouldn't have gone bareback, thought it would be nice! lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having a massage is more intimate, and there is the excitement of not knowing how it will end. Also nice to know you're not the 12th cock in the same hole that day

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Full service as I can give myself a hand job. Not just full service, full natural service and typically pay between $60-$85 30min, now that's value.
    "raw or not at all"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer bbbj at a shop. Nhj is nice but using hand is a tad boring. Sex I get a lot but most girls won't go licking the lollipop for long before rushing to the real thing. So a good sloppy DT bj is much preferred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Comes with complimentary STDs too haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I prefer bbbj at a shop. Nhj is nice but using hand is a tad boring. Sex I get a lot but most girls won't go licking the lollipop for long before rushing to the real thing. So a good sloppy DT bj is much preferred.
    I find BJs are relatively common to get from MLs if they are in the mood. Full P3 is much less common, and seems to come down to their customer preference.

Don't get sucked in to the whole 'I only do this for special customers' BS though. If they do it with you. They are probably doing it with a bunch of other people as well, for the extra $$$.

Banned
    I find BJs are relatively common to get from MLs if they are in the mood. Full P3 is much less common, and seems to come down to their customer preference.

Don't get sucked in to the whole 'I only do this for special customers' BS though. If they do it with you. They are probably doing it with a bunch of other people as well, for the extra $$$.
    The risky bit about doing with MLs is they might not get tested regularly like most WLs. She might do it with one guy one day and then another guy on another day and believe she doesn't need to get tested because she hasn't done it with many guys. Just remember you need only one person to be infected to spread it just like covid19.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast