Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rub and tug over full service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

E

Can you pm me this place. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whatever your preference is, you can't beat just laying there and some lady rubbing your body and you not 100% knowing what is going to happen. Some days my ML lets me put a finger in her pussy, some days she doesn't. Sometimes I get a CBJ, sometimes not. I always get a release and sometimes it's with a finger up my butt. I love the suspense and relaxation all rolled up together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you go in to an rnt joint with the expectation of a guaranteed fs you may not always get it as mls work there and not a brothel so they can pick and choose who they offer extras to. Remember at the end of the day they are there to make $$$ so if you have good hygiene not smelly overly hairy etc and respectable and not a raging asshole and approach properly as To what you want you will get a straight answer.
    Personally the charm of rnt is it can save you money from duds as you can work out the vibe and decide accordingly and yes you will find prettier ones who are less tired visibly overworked etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s less pressure/expectation going into a RnT than your FS shops. For those who are quick to unload, going to a RnT you know there’s going to be a massage and some teasing so you can ease and get your money-worth before the after nut clarity and remorse.
    You always have a menu to opt into extras whatever your mood and vibe with the ML is. At the FS shops you have already paid to full $$ whether or not the WL ended up being a dud.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm old. I've got aches and pains all over the place. I need a pretty regular massage to keep myself in minimal pain so RnT is the obvious choice for me. The laying back and relaxing bit whilst someone looks after you is always 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky castro View Post
    What's the appeal of rub and tug over full service. I figure if I'm getting jerked off I might as well go full service.
    My RnT experiences have been much better than my FS ones. In terms of value I think it's better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think rub and tugs are more exciting and stimulating because there are no certainties. When you achieve the unexpected it just makes the experience unique. With FS you know the ending already.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    I think rub and tugs are more exciting and stimulating because there are no certainties. When you achieve the unexpected it just makes the experience unique. With FS you know the ending already.
    So what you're saying is that punting is like going to the movies; where FS is a high end production, with popular actresses, with a predictable plot and a predictable ending. And RnT's are budget productions, with b-grade actresses, an unpredictable plot and a guaranteed happy ending.
    I will say that RnT's do produce a few horror stories.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RNT and body slides all day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm a full service type of guy. You pay and know what to hopefully expect. rnt is a gamble and some don't have showers. Also I find rnt quite expensive for what is it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The anticipation is exciting. And getting a high quality massage. Maybe a little bit of masochism of getting blue balled as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't beat Nuru style massages for me...the full experience of FS with a touch of massage!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So what you're saying is that punting is like going to the movies; where FS is a high end production, with popular actresses, with a predictable plot and a predictable ending. And RnT's are budget productions, with b-grade actresses, an unpredictable plot and a guaranteed happy ending.
    I will say that RnT's do produce a few horror stories.
    Yeah true, like when you get a girl whose hand job is like someone with parkinsons trying to unblock a sink...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've honestly had HJs that felt so much better than FS.

Fiona and Aoi who are ex-SV were absolute fucking masters. I'm sure there are plenty more out there but I've not experienced anything else like it since.

I remember Aoi had this "thousand hands" technique where you would swear your cock was entering a never ending tunnel of love. There no "up" part of the up and down jerk off, only the down and it felt unfarkinreal. Never had a HJ like it since. Took me to another goddamn dimension, I was as much in awe of the pleasure as I was of the incredibly weird sensation of not having an 'up' in a HJ.

Fiona had really interesting play where she held the base of your cock like a cock ring and teased the head with a twirling finger (or in my case, some lollipop love) which, when I actually did pop under this, I felt my goddamn soul leave my body for a moment, and I wasn't physically able to move for a full minute after it was that intense. She doubled down on the speed but clamped up on the base hard when she felt me throb, you can imagine the feeling of that cum being forced and pressurised through half the diameter of what it might normally go through.

No matter how tight or "good" a pussy is, it can't replicate that anymore than we could replicate the "orgasmatron 55000" dildonator.

You just can't.

I've dipped my toes into FS time and time again, and unfortunately time and time again I cum away disappointed at both the session and price point.

However, I will say I quite enjoyed Dana from No5. I saw Jay as well which I didn't like that much, but I will try one more time to see if I another girl might hit the spot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds great Foxy ... is this a different Fiona or is it the popular long time girl that's still there at Summerville?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234