Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with WLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    if you actually fall in love with a girl and she seems to feel the same way, why would you share it here?
    He's probably just in a mood. Wants to share and see if anybody here can relate to him. I get it. It's probably all you can think about right now. Dude needs someone to talk to.

Jumper, I've been in a similar position. Just do what you want to do, but be prepared to get burnt, because most likely it will happen once the fantasy wears off.
    But if you're young with no commitments, just see what happens.

Have fun brother

Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    He's probably just in a mood. Wants to share and see if anybody here can relate to him. I get it. It's probably all you can think about right now. Dude needs someone to talk to.

Jumper, I've been in a similar position. Just do what you want to do, but be prepared to get burnt, because most likely it will happen once the fantasy wears off.
    But if you're young with no commitments, just see what happens.

Have fun brother
    Yeah bro. Totally agree with you now about the whole getting involved with WL'S either as friend or relationship.

From my recent experience, it's just not worth it as their lives are complicated and often many regulars on the side. I'm not attached or anything, just friends but to see how they manage multiple "relationships" with regulars is a bit crazy. My point is there is always others out there.

It's just too complex bring a WL friend or boyfriend. Better off dating or friends with non WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yeah bro. Totally agree with you now about the whole getting involved with WL'S either as friend or relationship.

From my recent experience, it's just not worth it as their lives are complicated and often many regulars on the side. I'm not attached or anything, just friends but to see how they manage multiple "relationships" with regulars is a bit crazy. My point is there is always others out there.

It's just too complex bring a WL friend or boyfriend. Better off dating or friends with non WL
    Glad you've worked it out for yourself. It's hard when there are feelings affecting your decisions.
    Just curious to know what you saw in terms of how they "manage" their multiple relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Glad you've worked it out for yourself. It's hard when there are feelings affecting your decisions.
    Just curious to know what you saw in terms of how they "manage" their multiple relationships.
    It's hard to explain bro. I guess when you hang out with them, they generally talk about their other regulars and the stuff they do. You get a insight into the good ones and the bad ones. Some of them are nice but others seem to take advantage of a person's vulnerable state and that's just shit.

It really is a sad situation for WL's that are in the industry and trying to get out. They try to but the simply can't for reasons beyond me.

I don't mind still being friends and will be there for the support if needed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would describe what you wrote as an uncomfortable truth. You summed this thread and the one on finding a wife partner in a shop up perfectly. Hard to believe there are this many delusional guys around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Same old thread that always end up with some lames just try to outfantasy one another LOL !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Same old thread that always end up with some lames just try to outfantasy one another LOL !
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I would describe what you wrote as an uncomfortable truth. You summed this thread and the one on finding a wife partner in a shop up perfectly. Hard to believe there are this many delusional guys around.
    I disagree. I am sure there are plenty of delusional guys around. As well as lonely guys, naïve guys etc.
    I think the stories of relationships with WLs are mostly true.
    Lot's of guys lose the plot with WLs and think life outside the brothel is the same as life in the brothel.
    And there are lots of WLs who for whatever reason are willing to enter into a relationship: money, visa, permanent residence, loneliness, despair etc
    Statistically when you think of the thousands of WLs, hundreds of thousands of punters, and millions of punts every year, it's not surprising that this would happen every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I disagree. I am sure there are plenty of delusional guys around. As well as lonely guys, naïve guys etc.
    I think the stories of relationships with WLs are true.
    Lot's of guys lose the plot with WLs and think life outside the brothel is the same as life in the brothel.
    And there are lots of WLs who for whatever reason are willing to enter into a relationship: money, visa, loneliness etc
    Statistically when you think of the thousands of WLs, hundreds of thousands of punters, millions of punts every year, it's not surprising that this would happen.
    Very true rooter,

If we could take (probably not and never will!) the sex bit out of the sex industry , it’s basically a service industry for human contacts, relaxation, friendship, companions etc etc etc.

Just like any other social settings and situations where boys meet girls, boys meet boys and girls meeting everyone else in between? in fact I think it is the sex bit that got people thinking, be on high alert, very cautious and scared and hesitate to open up , let go and get right into it, no ?

So, it will happen , it’s happening as we speak and it won’t stop as long as there are feelings left in the boys and girls involved or encountered !

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, let nature takes its course and don’t look back . Because, if all fails- the sex bit must still be good and sensational, if it was a dud punt, you won’t get hooked or got involved, right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite possibly the most human, empathetic post in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very true rooter,

If we could take (probably not and never will!) the sex bit out of the sex industry , it’s basically a service industry for human contacts, relaxation, friendship, companions etc etc etc.

Just like any other social settings and situations where boys meet girls, boys meet boys and girls meeting everyone else in between? in fact I think it is the sex bit that got people thinking, be on high alert, very cautious and scared and hesitate to open up , let go and get right into it, no ?

So, it will happen , it’s happening as we speak and it won’t stop as long as there are feelings left in the boys and girls involved or encountered !

Just sit back, enjoy the ride, let nature takes its course and don’t look back . Because, if all fails- the sex bit must still be good and sensational, if it was a dud punt, you won’t get hooked or got involved, right ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all get a bit salty from time to time. I am guilty of it and i have been called out because of it.But ive also given as much as what i got, it evens out. It is after all a forum and one of the better ones and if you stick around long enought all is forgiven. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and some of the senior members have seen the same threads rehashed over the years so it can be a bit tedious, but dont let that stop you as there is new members joining everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For some of you dudes who are deep in your feelings... right now this thread is on the front page just under another one titled “Info on Big Clits”.

Just thought I’d put things in perspective for you Romeos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For some of you dudes who are deep in your feelings... right now this thread is on the front page just under another one titled “Info on Big Clits”.

Now, I am not sure if you mean to be funny, but that comment is the most hilarious thing I have read. Classic.

Banned

Very good, love it........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only thing worse than a guy falling in love with a wl, is a salty little bitch who religiously follows the topic and leaves a salty little bitch comment.

If it annoys you so much don't read it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another classic comment from Dettol.

I don’t deny relationships happen from time to time but for the most part, they are a figment of the guy’s imagination or fantasy playing out. Are you still paying her for sex? If so, it’s likely a fantasy. If you’re not, then your problems have just begun.

A lot of girls lead guys along picking up substantial gifts and cash along the way. MLs are absolute experts at this with the “I only do this with you” line

It’s also pretty pathetic because the elephant in the room here is that for some of the active posters on this and that wife/partner thread, their only hope of finding a relationship seems to be in a shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    A lot of girls lead guys along picking up substantial gifts and cash along the way. MLs are absolute experts at this with the “I only do this with you” line
    Yup. One very popular ML a while ago showed me a $1000 pair of Gucci shoes a customer gave her, the $5000 Chanel bag another customer gave her and the god knows how expensive necklace yet another gave her. Before one of our sessions started another customer was texting her to check her shoe size for a pair of Chanel trainers she liked, she showed me pics and asked my opinion! Girl probably made more money than they did...

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yup. One very popular ML a while ago showed me a $1000 pair of Gucci shoes a customer gave her, the $5000 Chanel bag another customer gave her and the god knows how expensive necklace yet another gave her. Before one of our sessions started another customer was texting her to check her shoe size for a pair of Chanel trainers she liked, she showed me pics and asked my opinion! Girl probably made more money than they did...
    Who gives a ML $5,000 chanel bag??? Fuck, pretty screwed up to think you can buy love!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who you guys talking to?
    The OP posted once and got off this thread quicker than Usain Bolt on Steroids.
    Clearly, he was reeling from the experience so he took a huge emotional dump and got off the potty.

But please go on.
    I guess we haven't finished insulting each other because, as we know, that's how we feel better about ourselves.
    Use those literary words to boost our egos and try to win this unwinnable discussion we are in.
    I posted mine. I can now sleep well at night!...Ohhh...feels so good!...Feels like cumming on giant tits!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Who gives a ML $5,000 chanel bag??? Fuck, pretty screwed up to think you can buy love!
    You know us man. Brain say no but dick do the talking. You know woman pussy are like magnet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You know us man. Brain say no but dick do the talking. You know woman pussy are like magnet.
    Boganville...............................

Women pussy are more like black holes, sucks you in and never escape....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast