Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with WLs

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    lol mate, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

If I'm a beacon of anything it is sexual addiction and despair, not hope. Did I say that out loud..?

lol relapse indeed! I wanted to check out this Jap girl and got hooked after the first visit.
    I can't blame you, I have the self restraint of an untrained labradoodle... as well as affectionate as an untrained labradoodle... Which I guess makes me one of those "easy to fall in love with someone" type people... slash labradoodle...
    Hence my 2-3 visit policy. It just makes my life easier.
    There have been exceptions where I've seen a girl dozens of times and had no thought of anything other than our sessions, but if I've recognised a trend in my behaviour then best not to push it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I can't blame you, I have the self restraint of an untrained labradoodle... as well as affectionate as an untrained labradoodle... Which I guess makes me one of those "easy to fall in love with someone" type people... slash labradoodle...
    There have been exceptions where I've seen a girl dozens of times and had no thought of anything other than our sessions, but if I've recognised a trend in my behaviour then best not to push it.
    lol I’m slipping again, this Jap girl.. I think part of the reason is she reminds me of the last one and the other is I have enjoyed being inside this girl perhaps more than any other I can think of. It’s a powerful drug. I’m truly a ‘crack’ addict.

I know exactly what you mean mate. I’ve had heaps of girls I return to as regulars cause I like my sessions with them, and usually their anatomical structure lol, but there’s no attachment.

Anyway, I’m chasing the new one. She hasn’t said no yet. In fact, she agreed to a date but it’s been hard to pin her down.

I might relent for now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fell really hard for a WL a while back. I question what went on between myself and her but during that time I was a bit depressed and the attention was addicting.

I can say now I have a healthy relationship with a wholesome good girl. And making progress in various areas helped build my confidence and now I think I’d be immune to the charms of a WL chasing me outside the shop.

I feel you bro, I was like that with one WL and decided to stop seeing her, now I knew she had 0 feelings for me but I was like a jack russell (fuck labrapoodles). I normally don't feel that way with WL's so this was a one off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    I fell really hard for a WL a while back. I question what went on between myself and her but during that time I was a bit depressed and the attention was addicting..
    Yes. Exactly. Had a very similar incident. It was pure escapism.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I feel you bro, I was like that with one WL and decided to stop seeing her, now I knew she had 0 feelings for me but I was like a jack russell (fuck labrapoodles). I normally don't feel that way with WL's so this was a one off.
    Haha not a fan of labradoodles?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For 55 mins every session there is no talk or look of love between myself and my girl. But when I reach into my pocket she locks sexeyes with me, she comes up close and touches me in that special way, she’s all bouncy and tells me how much she enjoys my company and tells me to come back again and see her again, she can’t wait. I pull out... a pineapple or 2 and she’s like a lovesick puppy. Ahh the feeling of true love!

Reading this thread is really screwing with my head! I used to think how do you fall in love with a sex worker, they are paid to pleasure a man and how can you feel comfortable when you know they have sucked 100's or 1000's of dicks....

So, I've been seeing a ML outside of bookings for the past few weeks, I've known her on and off for about 5 years and have always had a spark with her. Lately I have gotten to know her personally on some dates which is completely different to the persona she puts on in the shop. I am find her to be sweet and genuine. (I know, I know....) At the moment I can't stop thinking about her and I am sure there is a mutual feeling between us. I see AR pop up on her and my mind just go crazy and pretend its only her job and it doesn't mean anything... I am using all my will power and trying my best not to fall in love, but part of me is saying. fuck lets do it, you haven't had any luck with normal woman (ex wifes)! I have enough money so she can stop working which she doesn't know about. but I don't want her to be with me because of my money...

fuck, I don't know, never thought I would ever be in this position, I am thinking about how am I going to introduce her to my family? what if someone i know was her ex client? How would I deal with that?

So I feel ya! Maybe I need another life, or maybe this Covid thing is really getting to me...

Even though I have regulars, I don't feel that I am falling in love with them. One example is this WL I have been seeing since 2018. Every time we have sex, its not GFE but always PSE but everything else. Afterwards we hug and talk, have a shower then I'm on my way. I don't know why, but I would never fall in love with her.

On the other hand, this other WL that I was seeing was more honest and truthful with her feelings and for some strange reason, that is the reason why I was attracted to her. Whenever a WL is honest, and I can tell they are being honest, then this makes me more attracted to them in a weird way. Maybe because they are being honest I don't know.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Reading this thread is really screwing with my head! I used to think how do you fall in love with a sex worker, they are paid to pleasure a man and how can you feel comfortable when you know they have sucked 100's or 1000's of dicks....

So, I've been seeing a ML outside of bookings for the past few weeks, I've known her on and off for about 5 years and have always had a spark with her. Lately I have gotten to know her personally on some dates which is completely different to the persona she puts on in the shop. I am find her to be sweet and genuine. (I know, I know....) At the moment I can't stop thinking about her and I am sure there is a mutual feeling between us. I see AR pop up on her and my mind just go crazy and pretend its only her job and it doesn't mean anything... I am using all my will power and trying my best not to fall in love, but part of me is saying. fuck lets do it, you haven't had any luck with normal woman (ex wifes)! I have enough money so she can stop working which she doesn't know about. but I don't want her to be with me because of my money...

fuck, I don't know, never thought I would ever be in this position, I am thinking about how am I going to introduce her to my family? what if someone i know was her ex client? How would I deal with that?

So I feel ya! Maybe I need another life, or maybe this Covid thing is really getting to me...
    Never read reviews. NEVER! Nothing will fuck you up quicker, trust me on this one...

Never read reviews. NEVER! Nothing will fuck you up quicker, trust me on this one...
    Everyone can fall for an ML I suppose... But falling for one that's popular and regularly reviewed well...

Reading reviews won't fuck you up as much as knowing she is a popular ML...

Met many MLs who are popular and booked out one thing they have in common is they pretend to be "good girls" and most are anything but haha... They are popular cos they convince punters only they get the "special service"...

Anyway enjoy the ride, but get ready to jump off..
    Sage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I think the key-point here...
    The thread is referring to WL's, where you are referring to an ML.
    So which is she, and what extras is she doing ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Everyone can fall for an ML I suppose... But falling for one that's popular and regularly reviewed well...

Met many MLs who are popular and booked out one thing they have in common is they pretend to be "good girls" and most are anything but haha... They are popular cos they convince punters only they get the "special service"...

Ohhh sounds very familiar I can think of one .
    She like to say " I'm a good girl" all the time haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post

Oh Yeah, agree, if you go in KNOWING she is a popular, often reviewed girl you are either a masochist or a psychopath (there are probably other options but I'm too deep in this bottle of wine to care to list them..).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I developed feelings for a stunner At Michelles (eastern suburbs) back in the day. She was so much fun. I visited her on my birthday and she shouted me anal. Best birthday gift ever. Perfect ass as well.

Thinking of it, I had many great experiences there. I remember Cindy (hot asian) she gave amazing BBBJ with CIM. Charlie (British/Moroccan) so much fun and great kisser.

Oh Yeah, agree, if you go in KNOWING she is a popular, often reviewed girl you are either a masochist or a psychopath (there are probably other options but I'm too deep in this bottle of wine to care to list them..).
    Yeah, I've been away in Melbourne for the last 2 weeks and reading all the AR of her has been driving me crazy, more so because I can't see her... Maybe I am a masochist... Maybe I am punishing myself after a failed marriage... ahh.... maybe stop thinking with little fella...

I need to change my local RNT shop, whats a good recommendation for the west?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, I've been away in Melbourne for the last 2 weeks and reading all the AR of her has been driving me crazy, more so because I can't see her... Maybe I am a masochist... Maybe I am punishing myself after a failed marriage... ahh.... maybe stop thinking with little fella...

Been there done that as well. Finding new digs can be a good start.

How far west?
    Seven Hills at the moment Leabons is THE go to shop. Not sure about other days but Mondays and Fridays has a couple of stellar performers.
    St Mary's of course I'm going to say Saigon Princess.
    Let me know what you're after and I can point you towards a girl at SP certainly.
    I don't know about anyone else but to me there isn't much better than a girl who will passionately kiss you as you're cumming, I mean really passionate hands on face, maybe some tongue sucking etc, that is my kryptonite. When a girl does that, and as the waves of ecstasy subsides she slows down also, then pulls away, purses her lips like she juat applied lip balm, and opens her eyes with a smile, that's me done I'm hooked.

Thanks Asiafever, I am in the Liverpool area. I think I should stick to young Asian girls so not to fall in love again. Saigon Princess sounds like a good start... I know there are lots of reviews of good RNT joints in the city but don't feel like driving an hour for it.

Now my soft side is thinking, should I ghost the ML? lol

ahh, its good to have a place to vent..

Senior Member(無間使者)

It’s the silent non written AR’s you gotta worry about. The written ones have it all there in blow by blow detail for you. What happens with the non written AR’s is where the real action is!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    It’s the silent non written AR’s you gotta worry about. The written ones have it all there in blow by blow detail for you. What happens with the non written AR’s is where the real action is!
    How would you know if they are not written...........

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast