Thread: A Funny Thing Happened

Senior Member(無間使者)

A Funny Thing Happened

This happened and I have never experienced it before. WL dommed me up with a jet black condom then proceeded to live out some fantasy telling me “Peter, fuck me with your hard black cock” I promise you I’m not making this up!

I went along with it as you would have to. I had only booked for 30 mins damn! Korean, sandy coloured hair, nice c naturals and a smoking body.

Afterwards she said a customer a few days earlier had brought two in. Medium/Large she said....

Black cocks matter!

Anyone else here have something strange like this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WL queefed really loudly like a fart. Silence for few seconds. Dick died and I said thanks for the session then left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Queefed? What is that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Black cocks matter!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happens a lot, especially after the woman has come?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It happens a lot as long as you are big enough to fill the space provided. I'm not saying I'm Super Schlong McGee, but it's been a common occurrence in my adventures. It seems pretty juvenile to be grossed out over it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The inexperienced girls fumble around with the condoms and ask me "are you small big or medium?" LOL!
    I just flatter myself and say "lets try a medium" LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML gets a lovely red rubber and starts to roll it on my cock which then rolls about 3 inches down and stops. She says oh must be on the wrong way, takes it off, surveys it, stretches the rim back over my head and snaps it back on my shaft, fuck me. Starts rolling, nup not going any further. I’m thinking have I grown another 3 inches overnight? Am I now the white Mandingo? So we proceeded with the CBJ and the illusion of my new 9 inch weapon. This was a first, Usually I choose the girls with really small hands so when they wrap both hands around my shaft I still have the another 2 inches popping out! Haha, Just a tip if you feel like an ego boost.

Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Funniest experience for me was a WL in Five Dock pulling out a vibrator toy and using it on my dick, nipples etc. It got so close to my asshole I was convinced she was going to put it inside, but she didn't
    I reckon I know who that is!

Banned
    Nicky....................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once you go black you never go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WL asked if I'd been drinking, no I said I had a smoke before I came, motioning (I thought) a bong with my hands. Nekminnit she abruptly pulls out her pipe, lights up, sucks hard and offers me a hit! I tell her I don't touch it, I'm stoned enough on pot. She has another toot and we have an amazing session, whacked out of our heads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    WL asked if I'd been drinking, no I said I had a smoke before I came, motioning (I thought) a bong with my hands. Nekminnit she abruptly pulls out her pipe, lights up, sucks hard and offers me a hit! I tell her I don't touch it, I'm stoned enough on pot. She has another toot and we have an amazing session, whacked out of our heads.
    That's great, always like to get stoned together, would maybe like to see this WL. Is she still working?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    I really want to know what Nekminnit is. I feel like I have missed out on something, like my life is incomplete. It sounds like an Ancient Egyptian or Aztec God

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I really want to know what Nekminnit is. I feel like I have missed out on something, like my life is incomplete. It sounds like an Ancient Egyptian or Aztec God
    "Next Minute", geddit

Quote Originally Posted by jk_268 View Post
    "Next Minute", geddit
    I wish you young people would speak the Queen's English.
    What has happened to language? What has happened to standards? What has happened to respect? What has happened to courtesy?
    What has happened to God, Queen, Country, everything?
    OK I am supposed to add a LOL! or a now just to show that I am joking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I wish you young people would speak the Queen's English.
    What has happened to language? What has happened to standards? What has happened to respect? What has happened to courtesy?
    What has happened to God, Queen, Country, everything?
    OK I am supposed to add a LOL! or a now just to show that I am joking
    Depending how old you are, you can also add '/s' instead of a 'LOL'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In Brissie a few years back with a private MILF ML in a suburb called Tarragindi, she had a table with a hole in the middle and newspaper on the floor!
    Fuck knows what the newspaper was for? Maybe so I could read it during the session - who knows. Anyway her finger was as far up my arse as it could
    go and she asked if I had bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe funny but could also be appalling too I guess. I just blew all over the oil bottle on the bed... How you ask? Well my ML darkened the room today and after some vigorous 69ing I dropped my load in the dark. When she picked up the bottle she had a look on her face like WTF and then realised what was on the bottle and her hands. Priceless

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha - I once was given a block condom, I have to say its the weirdest look.