Person's Name : Joye

Establishment :
    533 Willoughby
    Date of Visit : 14/10

Phone :
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates :
    $150 hour

Size/shape : slim size 5/6 good hour glass style figure nice thigh gap enhanced D cup nice nipples great arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Thai
    Services Provided : full throttle time start to finish all action.

Value for money/recommend? :
    Yes I enJoyed it great time
    My experience/comments.
    I was greeted by the ever happy Angie who is always happy to see such a handsome gent her words
    and she led me into the middle room and apologize for a tardy lady who I had booked but assured me that Joye is a lady who I will love to meet so I say go for it she is a good looker and sexy as, I did the financials and got into the groove with Joye who came over and gave me a passionate deep French kiss and helped me out of my pants and gave me a quick fondle down in the crutch region which got me starting to get hot I finished stripping and jumped into the shower Joye got the music going .
    As I had finished washing I dried and Joye came over to give me a hand and a blow job on her knees as I’m straight from the shower .
    her blow job was great long and deep right down to my pelvis bone I was very hard already so I lead her to the bed she put a rain coat on me and I just leaned her over the bed and we went into a great doggy style Joye was happily thrusting back just as hard I could hear the juices flowing and slurping away with every thrust .
    I pulled out and in again and Joye just kept grabbing me and shoving it straight back in great fun I finally m@naged to get out and I lifted her up and slowly put on the corner of the bed with a towel under her bum and we went for it mish style Joye had her legs as wide as she could go and kept grabbing my arse and pulling me back in . I felt her push start convulsing and grabbing harder so I could not control myself and I let go hard into the condom but Joye was not letting go that easy and she kept on thrusting up until she finally threw her head back and totally went off as well.
    Time was almost up so I had a great time so I jumped the shower again and Joye came in and gave me a really nice gentle soapy wash which was great and relaxing.
    Thanks Joye

Taiwan flower with slim model body Joye in today 30/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Thursday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

WTF? She is in China! Haaaiiizzzz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggus View Post
    Person's Name : Joye

Establishment :
    533 Willoughby
    Date of Visit : 14/10

Phone :
    Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates :
    $150 hour

Size/shape : slim size 5/6 good hour glass style figure nice thigh gap enhanced D cup nice nipples great arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Thai
    Services Provided : full throttle time start to finish all action.

Value for money/recommend? :
    Yes I enJoyed it great time
    My experience/comments.
    I was greeted by the ever happy Angie who is always happy to see such a handsome gent her words
    and she led me into the middle room and apologize for a tardy lady who I had booked but assured me that Joye is a lady who I will love to meet so I say go for it she is a good looker and sexy as, I did the financials and got into the groove with Joye who came over and gave me a passionate deep French kiss and helped me out of my pants and gave me a quick fondle down in the crutch region which got me starting to get hot I finished stripping and jumped into the shower Joye got the music going .
    As I had finished washing I dried and Joye came over to give me a hand and a blow job on her knees as I’m straight from the shower .
    her blow job was great long and deep right down to my pelvis bone I was very hard already so I lead her to the bed she put a rain coat on me and I just leaned her over the bed and we went into a great doggy style Joye was happily thrusting back just as hard I could hear the juices flowing and slurping away with every thrust .
    I pulled out and in again and Joye just kept grabbing me and shoving it straight back in great fun I finally m@naged to get out and I lifted her up and slowly put on the corner of the bed with a towel under her bum and we went for it mish style Joye had her legs as wide as she could go and kept grabbing my arse and pulling me back in . I felt her push start convulsing and grabbing harder so I could not control myself and I let go hard into the condom but Joye was not letting go that easy and she kept on thrusting up until she finally threw her head back and totally went off as well.
    Time was almost up so I had a great time so I jumped the shower again and Joye came in and gave me a really nice gentle soapy wash which was great and relaxing.
    Thanks Joye
    Joye isn’t Thai!
    Did you get this report mixed up with Jan? Or Sheri??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But still so beautiful
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    She is far beyond 30
    Please tell me she’s not 50!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That I can live with. I think 50 is my cut off mark until I reach 40 probably.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Age is just a number, doesn't matter how old a woman is as long as she is beautiful in your eyes...and Joye is beautiful in my eyes
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Taiwan flower with slim model body Joye in today 15/3

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan flower with a slim model body and DD cup bust.. Joye.. Exceptional service with a wicked BBBJ and CIM service..

Joye - Size 6,D cup,slim,166CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Taiwan girl. Joye returns @533 with a bang today.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFEservice and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Also a top BBBJ and CIMservice Book early to visit and see this striking young lady." Joye's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Sunday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2020 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's always been one of my favourites.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    everytime ive encountered her in the hall way he look half sleep or stoned on something

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah - I had a long session with her once and I think she almost feel asleep at the end. I think she's burning the candle at both ends

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayabi666 View Post
    Yeah she's actually stoned.
    I dunno..the one time I tried her back in 2017...she was pretty cool..I was pretty amazed someone so hot wasnt too busy looking at her self while we did the sexing. It was all about me and my penis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if they will finally get that crusty condom out of the ceiling in the upstairs bathroom

walked past 533 on Monday. The front window was fogged up room 1 at the front....not sure if it's like that all the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might be doing some privates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    walked past 533 on Monday. The front window was fogged up room 1 at the front....not sure if it's like that all the time.
    Haven't been back to 533 since the favorite left but there were girls bunking there all the time. Could still be happening. Some would be homeless otherwise. Angie was a lot of things to many but she did try to help the new girls. If the shop was operating they would need to use the backdoor and the neighborhood would just love to dob her in close the joint down. Still, check the washing lines next time you pass. That will give it away😎👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Secrets are secrets because you don't tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Haven't been back to 533 since the favorite left but there were girls bunking there all the time. Could still be happening. Some would be homeless otherwise. Angie was a lot of things to many but she did try to help the new girls. If the shop was operating they would need to use the backdoor and the neighborhood would just love to dob her in close the joint down. Still, check the washing lines next time you pass. That will give it away😎👍
    Yeah I hear you, I may have even 'bunked' with a few girls on occasion. Official closing time is 1am but plenty of action there once the front door is locked.

I am in contact with 5 or 6 girls that work there and they haven't given much away. A couple have said they aren't working. I know one girl was in 14 day self quarantine after coming back from home late March.

My curiosity may well get the better of me on my next walk and have a bit of a squizz out back. Who was your favourite there? Thai girl????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, not Mia mate. Way to young and beautiful to be a regular. The perfumed one 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast