Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 42 Gladesville

Date of Visit : Nov 2020

My experience/comments :
Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese, Osaka

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DFK, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great girl

My experience/comments :

My first time at Gladesville. I contacted shop via WeChat, I asked for a recommendation. They kindly offered some names. I checked the website to view the pics and decided on Anna.

The normal rate for 45m is $200, but Anna is super popular and rightly so, her rate is $220 .

I arrived at the shop, was shown a private waiting room with a curtain. This is more private than other shops. Waited 5 minutes and Anna came to connect me.

She's very cute, girl next door, very tiny and slim. She has a body like open star Caprice (Google her). She is very tight all over. Not an ounce of flab, or baby fat. Like a hot college girl next door coed. Her English is reasonable, been in Aus 2 years.

Shower was good, BBBJ in shower for a little bit before we move to the bed. She is a good kisser. Firm and deep, and very active tongue.

We go to the bed, she cat baths down to my cock and goes down on me, then pivoted into a 69. She is fully clean shaven.

We went into a few positions, cow girl, me on top, doggy. She asked me how I'd like to come, I said in your mouth. She smiled and went down again, alternating between sucking my cock and living my balls. She gives me lots of eye contact and cheeky smiles as she blows me.

Great girl. Wonderful initiation to 42 G.

Thanks to management for the recommendation. I'm hooked.