Thread: Macao Ruby: quick review

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Macao Ruby: quick review

First review I've written in the last 5 years at least, so please excuse the writing I'm a bit rusty!

Macao Ruby -
    Body: 7/10, skin is darker type, tattoo across her hips at the back, reasonably leggy, slim (not too skinny), nice round butt, nice B+ cups. Overall, her body turned me on.
    Face: 6/10, looks a bit mixed, mature looking (not as young as claimed) but this could be just the way she looks. Overall, not turned on/off by her face.
    Pussy: Unshaved but not too hairy. Really tight, this one. Took a lot of concentration to avoid blowing too early. Only downside is she doesn't seem to be as hygienic as the others. Even though she showered with me, I could still smell strong urine odour when attempting to go down on her. So avoided it and used my fingers instead.
    Service: Very liberal with what you can touch or lick. Reasonable BBBJ, but not enough suction. Has the same quick head bobbing technique as most other WLs... Terrible, someone needs to teach these ladies a good BBBJ is slow and with plenty of suction!
    She does have a special thing where she keeps hot water in her mouth to catbath you. Didn't turn me on much, that.
    Summary/Highlights:
    She's so tight, bros. I think she's one of the tightest pussies I've had at Ginza. Best of all, she didn't complain when I went for full penetration in scissors position, only telling me she can feel it on her cervix. It was a good punt for me, but if I see her again, I'll go for 30 mins because her BBBJ skills are nothing great and I don't go for DD and all that weird stuff.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The description you put there is quite spot on bro Goldfish. She is average look, okay body, but she is nice girl. Not old, mid-20 just some girls look older. Try her if you havent, no more than twice max.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No way comparing that to Lala. A&L might be furious if you do that !! The only setback Lala piles up some pounds there. Could be lacking exercise, not that slim slender we used to enjoy. Gosh, miss those days! Lala is still damn one of the prettiest best service WL out there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qwer1965 View Post
    Thnx bro.
    Better than Lala?
    I never liked Lala, even though I am a leg man through and through. It was the only reason I saw her 2 times, both of which turned out to be dud punts. Just found her too much of a "veteran" to enjoy. I personally prefer at least a bit of GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I saw Lala on her first day at Ginza around 3 years ago, I was her first customer.
    Even way back then she was the Oscar winning Meryl Streep performer of WLs.
    I just read my original AR from 3 years ago and it is still totally consistent with everything that has been said about her for the last 3 years.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oter+stockings
    She is a fantastic WL and will give you a fantastic time.
    You have to just suspend belief and go with her flow, and believe that she loves the fuck out of you and thinks you are the sexiest stud ever.
    As with all WLs new or experienced you can sometimes get passed that wall they put up and have a magical and wonderful connection, but even that is just a fleeting beautiful moment in time. But even if you don't you can still have an amazing time. Thats punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wish Jin can add like a few kilos back then her body is nearly perfect for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I wish Jin can add like a few kilos back then her body is nearly perfect for me.
    hehe...this is so true.
    She is a little too skinny.
    Nonetheless, her ass still stands out which is kinda remarkable...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So who is shelling out $350 to see Ruby these days? Crazy money considering last time I saw her, her body wasn't as good as it used to be. Do you think she has got back into shape or is Ginza milking it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $350 the korean and jap is more valuable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Even way back then she was the Oscar winning Meryl Streep performer of WLs.
    This is why I only saw her once even though she was great. Enjoyed the stockings but the performance aspect eg. telling me in the shower how much she loved my face and then after the act that she came three times was just a bit too much for me.