Thread: C Hanna: Quick review

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

C Hanna: Quick review

Might as well contribute one more. Saw C Hanna a week or so ago.

Chinese Hanna from Chongqing -

Body: 7.5/10
    Super small and quite skinny. Flesh is firm enough to give me the impression she's quite young, maybe mid-20s, closer to late 20s side. Smooth white skin with I think some small tatts. No boobs at all, I think she's A- if there's such a thing! Nice long, slim legs for her size (probably 40/60 body to leg ratio). Cute little butt. Her body really turned me on because I was out looking for a small petite girl with long legs and she fit the bill perfectly!

Face: 6/10
    Not the prettiest face, but still quite pleasant to look at. Smooth complexion and very fair.

Pussy: 6/10
    Yep, another toight one, boys. Skinny petite Asian girl, 8 out of 10 are tight down there and Hanna was no exception. Only problem is she cannot take much pounding. Kept trying to limit my penetration (arched back in doggy, not fully opened legs in mish, etc). Not shaven, or might've been but was a bit hairy when I got there. She might need to "tend the garden" a bit.

Service: 4/10
    This is where it fell apart a bit. Does not like DATY (kept squirming away when I was licking her clitty). Has the same zero-suction head-bobbing BBBJ style as 95% of Asian WLs in Sydney. Come on girls, SUCTION is everything, up-down movement is only secondary. Machine-gun head-bobbing means you can't exert any meaningful suction whatsoever. All I can "get" is your head going up and down real quick making you look kinda silly, and my dick slipping n sliding on something lose and wet.
    Catbath... Takes forever. If you see her, insist on not turning over cos it's a waste of time.

Summary / highlights:
    I went looking for a small leggy girl and found Hanna to be exactly that. She was tight and it felt good fucking her, but the hassles of trying penetrate deeper was a bit of a drag. Funny at one point I told her to lie on her tummy cos I was sick of the back arching in doggy. In that position I went for broke and heard her whimpering possibly in pain. After I finished in that position, she told me I was too big/hard and she could feel my dick poking the front inside wall of her pussy. I thought "well, you should've just let me go all in in doggy, at least that was a straight route".
    So, overall not a bad punt. She's a bit of a cock blocker but not too much to become uncooperative. Maybe steer clear of you're a bit bigger (I'm about 6.5 inches bone pressed). I would return for this one, but only on 30 min punts because there's no DATY/mutual foreplay to enjoy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR gold. Will give her miss from your review. A shame because I do like petite girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does she have shortish (shoulder length) red hair by any chance? i am looking for a WL that fits that description lol

Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    does she have shortish (shoulder length) red hair by any chance? i am looking for a WL that fits that description lol
    To be honest, the room was too dark to tell exactly what colour hair she had. Not likely to be red, most likely black or very dark brown. Length was defo not shoulder length... Probably 2 or 3 inches down from her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR gold. Will give her miss from your review. A shame because I do like petite girls.
    Don't get me wrong, she defo wasn't a "difficult" girl to deal with. She just has very small physical limits and it's all because she's so small!