Thread: Taiwan Cherish. Found another star

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Taiwan Cherish. Found another star

So popped into 42 without a booking hoping to see a lineup and was presented with a couple of chinese and thai girls. The one that stood out the most to me was Cherish as her body was tight and she had this really cute and friendly voice.

Simon popped over for a bit and said hello and I said Cherish seemed really good and he confirmed that she's got quite a few regulars. So locked her in for 1 hour and away to the room I go! Mind you it was stinking hot outside but 42 was quite cool. They had the AC cranking!

Into the room and I got a good look at her. Yes she's tight and fit looking with a slightly tanned skin. Her face is a bit girl next door but she had this nice cute and energetic voice. Off with the kit and I got a nice look at her. A few tats on the back and arm and Cish cup breasts which are natural. Her pussy is shaved, not lasered as when I went to daty I could feel a bit of stubble. She was super friendly and was talking to me like we've known each other for a long time and her english was quite good with the obvious accent. Shower was standard with a comprehensive washdown especially to my ass. We listerined, dried off and onto the bed. This was when things got exciting. She cheekily smiled and hopped on me for DFK straight up. Nice kissing and sensual use of tongue. Onto the catbath for a great suck as she licked all over my body. They then got me into this weird pregnancy baby delivery position and went for the DD. Like straight up licking my anus hole. No fear there. I was never much of a fan of DD. Thought I'd try it today and it felt weird but not arousing so again might save the future girls having to do this to me (just DFK me hahaha). Went on for some amazing bbbj. She'd be licking my balls and sucking my shaft with alot of slurpiness. She also does this thing where she's got my cock in her mouth and then both hands reach for my man boobs and start squeezing them lol! Naturally positions herself for some 69 and got to taste that small pussy. Delicious!

It was time for the main event and we started in CG. Nice movements, bouncing up and down my cock. Comes down for some cat bath and more DFK. Then switch to mish where I pumped away whilst DFKing her it was super nice. Gotta finish in doggy for that nice ass. All that while she dirty talking and making all the sexy noises. I finally came in the dom and had to rest.

She cleaned up a bit and hopped on the bed and hugged me and giggled like a real GFE. We chatted about this year and corona and travel. She had this really cute but cheeky voice that you couldn't help but love. We had 12 minutes to go and tried for a second round. She was rushing a bit trying to get me to cum before time is up so we dommed up and doggy a bit. Then I ripped off the dom and got her to cat bath me and DFK me whilst I wanked and cummed.

Showered, hugged and kissed and out the door buggered and into the hot hot outside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face

was it cherish or cherry?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I thought her name was cherry too when she introduced herself, but a quick look on the roster and noted it was actually Cherish lol. Just the accent makes it sound like cherry hahahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her cherry can be Cherished

Cherish is on todayCherish is on today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tw girls are just as rare as kr/ jp girls in the market now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Taiwanese girl is one of my favourite things.
    Their tone and way of talking just irresistible to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Taiwanese girl is one of my favourite things.
    Their tone and way of talking just irresistible to me.
    I tend to agree that there is something unique about Taiwanese girls. Top190 had a couple ML Taiwanese that were beautiful. Maybe they are slightly taller than the average Chinese and have great proportions.

Cherish is on todayCherish is on today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42