Fantasy Thai Double - Patty and Jasmine

Person's Name : Patty and Jasmine

Establishment : No5Marickville

Date of Visit : 23/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888 123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190×2, with $100birthday voucher

iSimid-lize/shape : Jasmine - full figured woman with a pretty face. The ass is real. Patty- a little more skinny than her pictures but beautiful body nonetheless, nicely enhanced chest.

Nationality or Ethnicity : THAI!

Services Provided : -BBBJ, Asian Cowgirl, mish, Doggy.
    -catbath + BBJ, Asian cow girl + Catbath, mish with other hand FIV
    -BBBJ, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes.

Act I
    It was getting closer to my birthday so I thought I would cash in Peters offer and see two girls with my $100 discount. And I cant thank him enough. Walked in with no booking around lunchtime and was greeted once again by the lovely receptionist that introduced me to Amona a couple months ago. Obligatory temp check and told her of the offer snd she said "oh youre the one" Haha.

I just asked not really expecting much if Jasmine and Patty were available for a double. Holy shit they were. I wanted to experience both girls a bit so I'll try and keep it quick. 30min Jasmine, 30min Patty & Jasmine then 30min with Patty.

Act II
    Waited for a while in the big room which was great. In walks Jasmine. At first she was a little stand offish but as the session went she really warmed up. Showered and she joind me on the bed and asked what do I want? Let's start off with everyman favourite. Great BBBJ+HJ combo with ball sucking. She definitely knows how to work the dick. Started slow but went deeper with each passing minute. The multiple mirrors in the large room gave the most impressive view of Jasmines ass. Perfectly rounded and she works out so everything is nice and firm. Oh and nice C/D cups. Ass was the real show.

Act III
    After her amazing BBBJ/HJ she grabbed a rubber and applied it, wiped it off and gave quick CBJ. Now I like cow girl but when the girl squats down onto your cock and lowers herself slowly up and down, that is the best. She has strong legs so wasn't a problem for her. The mirror view was once again amazing. Her hourglass bod impaling herself. Amazing.

Flipped over for a quick bit of mish before back over for the main event. Doggy.
    This is what Jasmine is made for. Looking down as I pump away and her ass jiggles just right as I slam home. Boom in the dom. 30minutes down.

Act IV
    Rest. Little chit chat. Warmed up. After a couple minutes Patty comes in. Cute face, nice tits, slim hips. I diddnt know but these two are best friends. So they start starting chatting away and that fine since Jasmine is stroking my dick to get ready again. Patty is off the the shower and Jasmine starts with some more BBBJ. Patty comes in while Jasmine has her mouthful and has a laugh.

Patty says it's her turn so a quick wipe and in it goes into Pattys mouth while Jasmine positions herself to watch and let me fondle her tits and ass. If i had to choose, Jasmine has a better varied technique but Pattys was definitely consistent with pace and depth.
    On with the dom and Patty starts with the squatting cow girl. Only she prefers the power play and starts slaming her pussy down onto my dick so it makes that awsome slap slap sound. Jasmine is giggling in my arms with her tit in my mouth. Jasmine says if I wanna fuck her again. And yes yes I do.

Switch doms and she guides me for some doggy while Patty is up licking my nipple, not for me but atleast I reach around behind and slip a finger into her pussy.

Time to lay Jasmine down on her back and pump with her legs spread eagled for an amazing view. Patty lay to my left with two of my fingers in her while I went deep into Jasmine. Wasn't long before I fired off in Jasmine while finger fucking Patty. 1hour down

ACT V
    Time for Jasmine to leave. It was an amazing hour and definitely worth the time. I'm usually a 1shot kinda guy but 1 just wasn't enough for this kind of session.
    Patty wanted to give me a massage to chill me out. Nice massage but it was what you kinda need to relax. She's asks of I can go again.and I'm really not sure. But she wanted to make me cum atleast once so she asked if she could blow me. She was determined, she went full dyson and tried to take my soul. As I got close I told her and she finished me off with an enthusiastic HJ. Squeezed out some and rolled it on her hand and chest. Cleaned me up with some nice chit chat and that was one of the best birthday presents ever.

Thanks to Peter and the Staff who are always professional and keep a high standard of girl and service. You'll always have a returning customer.

Regards,
    CGmmexport1599179158854.jpgmmexport1598376052524.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OMG incredible experience. Vongrats to all involved lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great read ... onto the list for after lock-down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where Patty and Jasmine are now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are working at the incall service in Wolli creek. Not everyday though. You can go to the topic in the general section called Gladesville incall.