Establishment : 84a Atarmon Remedial Centre

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (artarmon84a010) / phone

Phone : 0416723511

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $70 + $50

Extras Cost : depend on services

Services Provided This Session : Happy Services

Size/shape : 175cm tall, hot curvy body shape, Natural C+, smooth skin. Photo is real.

face : beauty face, laugh a lot and sweet

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Another stress date from work, and I need to find something to de-stress. Walk-in and reception showed me the line up, saw the new beautiful girl Lydia. She is tall, around 175cm, good body sharp, very fit and just right. The killer is her smile, so sweet. She does look like one of my old classmates, and the long black hair got me back with all my memories.

Her English is only basic, but no need to talk, my hands were too busy, the body is so lovely. It is good to be young.

Part 1: She starts with some light massage, and slowly moving to stronger by my instruction. We talk during the time, she is a nice girl, chatty and easy to laugh. Full GF feels, and I love the moment. It went so fast that I actually spent too long on part 1. (I end up add times, haha this is how good it was)

Part 2 : This is what surprised me, once she took off her cloth, that's a very good fit body. long leg because she is tall, busty C+, standing butt, ... with a beaut lovely face. Softy's hand roam around me, very easy going, move to you and let you touch around. I was turned on ...
I won't give more details in part 2, but she is my FAV now, I come to 84a a lot because it is on my way to work, and she is the best I have found so far. may not be the best in skill, but best in overall with GF

Another good time and de-stressed from work; havent done a two hours session for a long time, and worth it, I will see her again.