On the look out for some new faces and I bumped into Jordan's photo on Chatswood 60, so decided to make a booking, photo looks quite pretty and though booking blind could be hit and miss I still wanted to see her. Anyways in the shop sorted finances 150/30 min) and she comes and she seems to be very nice chatty and friendly. Shower and health check done and I slowly slowly start to explore her body. She is average height , brunette, kinda long hair, B or C cups Natural and very clean. LFK leading to DFK , DATY and BBBJ were all offered and I couldn't be happier +specially after a very disappointing experience with Riley at 42 Gladesville) this was a a very good relief. Now the dfk, Daty and bbbj was in her service but I don't know if she does it for everyone or depends on her mood or the client so it might be a case of YMMV. All in all it was a shot in the dark and indeed a bingo! She was very active in the main action and not a star fish at all. She really loves it. It was definitely a valued experience, she is quite nice and humble (compared to other local girls having an attitude as if they are the contestant in miss universe!) Treat her well guys and you might get a seat in your first class flight!