Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Emily 42Glades 10/10

Girl: Chinese Emily

Shop: 42 Gladesville

Looks: 8/10

Service: 12/10

Overall Rating: 10/10

Following a friend’s recommendation, I made a booking on my
    day off during the week to visit Chinese Emily.
    I was a bit apprehensive with booking as her photos looked great but I
    couldn’t really see the face clearly. My friend did mention to me that 42 don’t
    use fake photos so I bit the bullet and made a 1 hour diamond booking for her.

Emily was not a clickbait and lived up to her sexy images with a firm butt
    poking out of her jean shorts. She did not waste any time in the shower or with
    undressing even though it was a whole hour booking, which I appreciated. Emily
    is a sweet girl and warmed up to me quite quickly after our shower together. We
    dropped the towels and with her big soft breasts (D cups at least) pressed up
    against mine and her light teasing from the shower foreplay, I was standing at
    full mast. I started to explore her body with a combination of my eyes, hands,
    lips and tongue.

Her boobs are real, soft and she seems to not mind me
    playing with them for longer during foreplay. As we started heating up, she
    made her way down towards my crotch and started her marvellous BBBJ. Her mouth
    felt moist and her tongue was warm and she used it skilfully, wrapping the head
    but also going up and down the shaft. Her BBBJ was not rushed, and she made it
    her mission to get me as hard as possible before domming me up. My favourite
    was her mouth and HJ combo where she would wrap her mouth around the entire
    head and use her hands to imitate a warm tight pussy. I must say, she gives one
    of the best BBBJ’s I’ve had. Top 3 for sure.

I would have loved to cum in her mouth right there and then but I wanted her to
    feel how hard I was inside of her. Emily did need to put on some lube but given
    I didn’t DATY, this was expected. She seemed to really enjoy how hard I was as
    she let out a soft moan as I entered deeper into her in missionary. I brought
    her legs up against my shoulders and started to grind slowly watching her face
    contort in pleasure. I flipped her on top and started to pump from underneath
    in cowgirl position. Before long, she started to squeeze her vaginal walls
    harder, clamping down on me. I blew my load instantly, I had no chance of
    resisting the orgasm at all, it felt too good.

She cleans me up and we pop in the shower. We chat a little bit and after a few
    minutes, she initiates a soft slow DFK, playfully kissing my neck, and playing
    with my balls with her hand as she lied next to me with one leg wrapped around
    my stomach. I wanted more of that sensational BBBJ so I motioned her to move
    down and use her mouth and tongue on me again to get me hard again. I usually
    struggle with getting hard in succession but Emily is a professional and has no
    problem turning me on enough to fuck again. You can tell she works out a bit as
    her legs are firm to touch and she piston squats while fucking you and does it
    extremely well. I wanted to blow a load while watching her ride me as I play
    with her tits. You can tell Emily genuinely enjoys having sex as her facial
    expressions are as real as it can get. As much as I tried hard to resist, her
    pussy felt far too good. I blew a huge load into the dom and we remained in
    position for a good minute or two catching our breath. Although I doubt she
    came that session, I still think she had just as good of a time as I did.

I usually wouldn’t go for the same girl twice, but the session was so good I
    might try her once or twice more to see if I can replicate that level of passion.

I spoke to the reception after my session, the young Asian guy working that
    night told me that Emily is one of their best and is constantly booked for long
    hours with her regulars. I’m surprised she hasn’t had a review here yet so I
    thought I’d share for my fellow punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try her..

Last time I did a 30mins
    So we didn't dfk
    But she is good
    I just find her little bit too talkative

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by quickshot View Post
    Girl: Chinese Emily

Shop: 42 Gladesville

Looks: 8/10

Service: 12/10

Overall Rating: 10/10

Following a friend’s recommendation, I made a booking on my
    day off during the week to visit Chinese Emily.
    I was a bit apprehensive with booking as her photos looked great but I
    couldn’t really see the face clearly. My friend did mention to me that 42 don’t
    use fake photos so I bit the bullet and made a 1 hour diamond booking for her.

Emily was not a clickbait and lived up to her sexy images with a firm butt
    poking out of her jean shorts. She did not waste any time in the shower or with
    undressing even though it was a whole hour booking, which I appreciated. Emily
    is a sweet girl and warmed up to me quite quickly after our shower together. We
    dropped the towels and with her big soft breasts (D cups at least) pressed up
    against mine and her light teasing from the shower foreplay, I was standing at
    full mast. I started to explore her body with a combination of my eyes, hands,
    lips and tongue.

Her boobs are real, soft and she seems to not mind me
    playing with them for longer during foreplay. As we started heating up, she
    made her way down towards my crotch and started her marvellous BBBJ. Her mouth
    felt moist and her tongue was warm and she used it skilfully, wrapping the head
    but also going up and down the shaft. Her BBBJ was not rushed, and she made it
    her mission to get me as hard as possible before domming me up. My favourite
    was her mouth and HJ combo where she would wrap her mouth around the entire
    head and use her hands to imitate a warm tight pussy. I must say, she gives one
    of the best BBBJ’s I’ve had. Top 3 for sure.

I would have loved to cum in her mouth right there and then but I wanted her to
    feel how hard I was inside of her. Emily did need to put on some lube but given
    I didn’t DATY, this was expected. She seemed to really enjoy how hard I was as
    she let out a soft moan as I entered deeper into her in missionary. I brought
    her legs up against my shoulders and started to grind slowly watching her face
    contort in pleasure. I flipped her on top and started to pump from underneath
    in cowgirl position. Before long, she started to squeeze her vaginal walls
    harder, clamping down on me. I blew my load instantly, I had no chance of
    resisting the orgasm at all, it felt too good.

She cleans me up and we pop in the shower. We chat a little bit and after a few
    minutes, she initiates a soft slow DFK, playfully kissing my neck, and playing
    with my balls with her hand as she lied next to me with one leg wrapped around
    my stomach. I wanted more of that sensational BBBJ so I motioned her to move
    down and use her mouth and tongue on me again to get me hard again. I usually
    struggle with getting hard in succession but Emily is a professional and has no
    problem turning me on enough to fuck again. You can tell she works out a bit as
    her legs are firm to touch and she piston squats while fucking you and does it
    extremely well. I wanted to blow a load while watching her ride me as I play
    with her tits. You can tell Emily genuinely enjoys having sex as her facial
    expressions are as real as it can get. As much as I tried hard to resist, her
    pussy felt far too good. I blew a huge load into the dom and we remained in
    position for a good minute or two catching our breath. Although I doubt she
    came that session, I still think she had just as good of a time as I did.

I usually wouldn’t go for the same girl twice, but the session was so good I
    might try her once or twice more to see if I can replicate that level of passion.

I spoke to the reception after my session, the young Asian guy working that
    night told me that Emily is one of their best and is constantly booked for long
    hours with her regulars. I’m surprised she hasn’t had a review here yet so I
    thought I’d share for my fellow punters.
    I had a bit of a different Experience

Looks- 6/10
    Service - Bbbj - 8-9/10
    Sex - 5-6/10

Made a booking but she ended up being around 15min late. She does talk alot but thats ok. She also said shes korean not chinese lol her tits are ok, looks better when shes on her back.
    Had a 1 hr diamond service (230) but no Dfk and no Cim.
    She claimed that her bbbj is what makes her service diamond. Dont get me wrong it was good, hot water and ice cubes. I could have let that go for a while but ice melts and hot water gets to room temperature. She put a dom on and doggy then mish until i came.
    Overall probably wouldnt return.
    I ended up booking Nicole the next day to get over it lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokolite View Post
    She also said shes korean not chinese
    Wait what? Is she actually korean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Wait what? Is she actually korean?
    That's dickhead chokolite's review. I wouldn't trust anything he says. Look at his review or Sabrina and how she responded.

Emily will be working tonight !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42