Thread: Feel disappointed after a good session with a ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Feel disappointed after a good session with a ML

Long time member and this is my first post.

I would like to share my experience with our fellow punters . Long story short , first punt in sevenhills this evening . Pretty decent shop with 6 MLs working today . Booked a 45 mins sesh with a nice mature ML . Met her then relised she is a stunner so changed to an hour sesh. Discussed with the ML with 2 shots sesh . Agreed with the money issus followed by a nice part 2 , then she started a part 1 .. Face down and started a little conversation . Massage took a little bit too long by the the time she wiped the oil off my back then she told me the time was nearly up .

We didnt have enough time for the second shot as i didnt extend because of the bloodly football game was on earlier tonight. So we end the sesh but when i reached my wallet i felt so close just to pay her with a pineapple instead of what we agreed on .But at the end i gave her the whole amount.

Felt a little bit pissed as surely the ML knew the time and at least she could asked if i wanted another shot. Also i felt like incompleted (still hormy ) when i walked back to my car lol.

Any of our punters had the same experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in an rnt shop, I always take control of time, never leave it to the lady, they usually will try to get finished without doing much for u.

Banned
    Why didn't you keep track of time and say something about when she was going to do part 2? Some MLs are smart enough or experienced to do what they desire since some customers won't say anything. You're paying for a service. You need to speak up. By paying her more when she didn't do what was agreed upon was definitely not the right thing to do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes definitely. There was a couple of time where ML get a tad too chatty for my liking and I should have probably navigate it a tad better and I ended with a tad blue balls since I can't refocus to being hard.

With a regular ML that I tend to visit, there are times where we get to friendly and it's different so I have to take a break before booking her again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it was a good session....live in the joy of good session...why let getting a dick not wacked 2nd time bother a good experience. An extra 20$ would make you no poorer nor the ML rich....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t dwell on it. Go back and see her again so you can fix the issue for your own peace of mind. As others have already said you need to take control of the time and session. Money up front and especially with an ML you haven’t seen before can be a recipe for blue balls. Won’t happen if you make her a regular and set the scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Don’t dwell on it. Go back and see her again so you can fix the issue for your own peace of mind. As others have already said you need to take control of the time and session. Money up front and especially with an ML you haven’t seen before can be a recipe for blue balls. Won’t happen if you make her a regular and set the scene.
    OP did not paid money up front. He hold up his end of the bargain after knowning the other end of the deal was not honoured. Gentlemenly is probably not the right word. There is no problem for a gentlemen to look after his own interest. Naivetivity perhaps? I am not saying this in a negative light. We all naive once and all learn from experience right?

If you run a multi million company and you knew already your supplier wouldn't provide the goods. Will you still send them the money? Naive if you do. Really not that much difference in this case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    OP did not paid money up front. He hold up his end of the bargain after knowning the other end of the deal was not honoured. Gentlemenly is probably not the right word. There is no problem for a gentlemen to look after his own interest. Naivetivity perhaps? I am not saying this in a negative light. We all naive once and all learn from experience right?

If you run a multi million company and you knew already your supplier wouldn't provide the goods. Will you still send them the money? Naive if you do. Really not that much difference in this case.
    Interesting....humans and products are same?. Good it's not called meat market.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you got along well with her, Im sure your next session will be even better.

Its normal to feel you wanna tip the ML and you did.

If you came out of a session at least cumming once, regard it as a good session. Theres punters who dont cum for all sorts of reasons and really get pissed off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey hongmazda,
    You mentioned the girl you seen at Seven Hills was stunning can you share girls name and was shop leabons lane ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    Hey hongmazda,
    You mentioned the girl you seen at Seven Hills was stunning can you share girls name and was shop leabons lane ?
    Yeah man.. i m into bit of mature type and she was the only listed one .YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    If you got along well with her, Im sure your next session will be even better.

Its normal to feel you wanna tip the ML and you did.

If you came out of a session at least cumming once, regard it as a good session. Theres punters who dont cum for all sorts of reasons and really get pissed off
    Will definately go back for another Sesh..Hopefully will be a better one !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I generally just try to keep an open mind in every single session and let what happens happen. It makes it a bit more unique and less formulaic for me but also helps to avoid the disappointment of "I wanted X to happen and it didn't". That's a fairly generic piece of advice i guess and not meant to come across as patronising bit it's how I try to approach everything and everyone in my life. Doesn't always happen but that's my aim