Long time member and this is my first post.

I would like to share my experience with our fellow punters . Long story short , first punt in sevenhills this evening . Pretty decent shop with 6 MLs working today . Booked a 45 mins sesh with a nice mature ML . Met her then relised she is a stunner so changed to an hour sesh. Discussed with the ML with 2 shots sesh . Agreed with the money issus followed by a nice part 2 , then she started a part 1 .. Face down and started a little conversation . Massage took a little bit too long by the the time she wiped the oil off my back then she told me the time was nearly up .

We didnt have enough time for the second shot as i didnt extend because of the bloodly football game was on earlier tonight. So we end the sesh but when i reached my wallet i felt so close just to pay her with a pineapple instead of what we agreed on .But at the end i gave her the whole amount.

Felt a little bit pissed as surely the ML knew the time and at least she could asked if i wanted another shot. Also i felt like incompleted (still hormy ) when i walked back to my car lol.

Any of our punters had the same experience?