Thread: Chiang Mai A crazy story

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chiang Mai A crazy story

I had been in Chiang for a week or so. Nothing was ever as cheap as it seemed after lady drinks.
    Anyway I made a friend Jessica at one of the bars. She made her living by bar drinks only and didn’t take bar fines. I spend a fun night with her drinking and gossiping and eventually headed home at about 12:00.
    Feeling horny afterwards stopped for a very satisfying happy ending massage.
    Headed off it must have been after 2:00 when the bars are required to close. Passing by a bar the half open roller door opens and a pretty girl grabs my arm a pushes me inside. Laughing I thought this could be fun.
    Inside a lady boy and black guy were smooching. No other customers.
    There was a mama and a waitress and another drop dead girl only. So bar drinks all round certainly put a dent in my pocket but big smiles all round.
    Cutting to the chase girl one I’ll call her Mary lent in for a kiss with very busy hands introducing herself to my hard on through my shorts. ( mate I don’t even know how I had a hard on as I’d just had a rub and tug). More drinks. This is fun. So I soon popped my dick into the light and Mary lent over to my stool and started blowing me. Much to the amusement of the other staff.
    More drinks more smiles.
    Thought I’d better check the budget. Bankrupt so Mary and I grab a Tuk Tuk and head to my Guest house and grab the Visa.
    Back at the bar the romance continued with Mary. Then—-

Fuck me then mama came around because she wanted to taste my white dick as well. I was hard as a rock.
    I suggested the quieter corner and immediately we were joined by Jane young and beautiful. More drinks. Mary suggested that I bar fine her and Jane.
    Wow. The girls were in no hurry however as I was buying. Mary encouraged the shy Jane suck my dick and they started taking turns.
    This was almost to the amusement of the non sex working waitress. Then Mary grabs her and makes her suck my dick as well.
    To cut the chase eventually Mary and Jane and I head off to private bedroom to shower and fuck. (Oh forgot to say I grabbed a blue pill at my guest house when I grabbed my visa.
    Those girls got fucked every which way. My first and only threesome.
    Of course nothing is for free. It cost me about 8000 baht $350 Australian. But wow. This story is not made up. Snuck home at8:00 am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    I had been in Chiang for a week or so. Nothing was ever as cheap as it seemed after lady drinks.
    Anyway I made a friend Jessica at one of the bars. She made her living by bar drinks only and didn’t take bar fines. I spend a fun night with her drinking and gossiping and eventually headed home at about 12:00.
    Feeling horny afterwards stopped for a very satisfying happy ending massage.
    Headed off it must have been after 2:00 when the bars are required to close. Passing by a bar the half open roller door opens and a pretty girl grabs my arm a pushes me inside. Laughing I thought this could be fun.
    Inside a lady boy and black guy were smooching. No other customers.
    There was a mama and a waitress and another drop dead girl only. So bar drinks all round certainly put a dent in my pocket but big smiles all round.
    Cutting to the chase girl one I’ll call her Mary lent in for a kiss with very busy hands introducing herself to my hard on through my shorts. ( mate I don’t even know how I had a hard on as I’d just had a rub and tug). More drinks. This is fun. So I soon popped my dick into the light and Mary lent over to my stool and started blowing me. Much to the amusement of the other staff.
    More drinks more smiles.
    Thought I’d better check the budget. Bankrupt so Mary and I grab a Tuk Tuk and head to my Guest house and grab the Visa.
    Back at the bar the romance continued with Mary. Then—-

Fuck me then mama came around because she wanted to taste my white dick as well. I was hard as a rock.
    I suggested the quieter corner and immediately we were joined by Jane young and beautiful. More drinks. Mary suggested that I bar fine her and Jane.
    Wow. The girls were in no hurry however as I was buying. Mary encouraged the shy Jane suck my dick and they started taking turns.
    This was almost to the amusement of the non sex working waitress. Then Mary grabs her and makes her suck my dick as well.
    To cut the chase eventually Mary and Jane and I head off to private bedroom to shower and fuck. (Oh forgot to say I grabbed a blue pill at my guest house when I grabbed my visa.
    Those girls got fucked every which way. My first and only threesome.
    Of course nothing is for free. It cost me about 8000 baht $350 Australian. But wow. This story is not made up. Snuck home at8:00 am
    Money well spent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    these are the reasons we go traveling. adventure at almost every corner.

I was worried about you takng the Visa card back to the bar. sounded like it was heading for a scam charges.

glad it worked out well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They just wanted to get paid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know which bar mate so we can check it out next time in Chiang Mai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 675r View Post
    Let us know which bar mate so we can check it out next time in Chiang Mai
    Somewhere down Lời Khro Rd. That’s where all the action happens