Person's Name : Mary

Establishment : 45 George St, Granville/Clyde NSW

Date of Visit : Nov 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Clyde, Granville & Parramatta Brothel, Adult Service | 45 George

Phone : 0478 224 545

Hours of Business : 10AM to 3PM

Rates : $170/45mins Gold service

Size/shape : Size 8, Slim B-C Cup and all Soft & Natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Long time since visiting this place and I wasn't disappointed.

Mary is a very attractive lady with a beautiful smile and Very tidy body. I was worried she wasn't going to be good as usually the better they look the worse they preform ....

Anyway her service was very good and she provides a very good GFE.

Nice BBBJ with good attention to your balls and took her time with I really enjoyed. After this I had to play with her tit's, they are so soft and 100% natural and just loved it. She responded well to this and was getting turned on. lot's of light kissing and running our hands over each other bodies.

Onto the main event,

Coat on and no lube required and entered in missionary with a nice slow pace that she enjoyed, legs up and some kissing of her feet got her warmed up and she pulled me down allowing me in deeper. She then started slowly thrusting up to me and in the end did all the work and possibly came. She was gone, I pulled out and laid beside her in each others arms and she soon grabbed hold of the slug and finished me off.

Cleaned up showered and dressed, she looked happy and continued to give me some kiss's and cuddles and told me she enjoyed our time together.

I left a happy punter.