Date of Visit : November 2020
    Phone : 0421-398-213
    Hours of Business : 7 days / week 8am-9pm
    Rates : $250/hr
    Size/shape : Curvey / firm b cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity : European
    Services Provided :Naked Sensual massage with relief
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Upon looking at fellow member's reviews I took a punt with Julianna. Booking was easy, txtd her and then she gave me a call to see if I had any questions to pretty much pucker up my asshole for an amazing ride. I arrived at her apartment and was greeted by a tall european lady show instant gave me a hug, kiss and dick grab. We talked a bit, she holds a conversation very nicely, after establishing some boundaries she leads me to the room and asks me to undress. while standing she comes over again and presses her body up against mine and starts rubbing my dick. Please note that if you go you are not allowed to touch her pussy, I had read the signals wrong and she slowly backed away and let me know her limits. She still continued to work her magic on me though. I then lay down on my back and she puts a blind fold on me. It was actually a reallly erotic atomsphere and I absolutely loved the teasing all throughout. after teasing you with the blindfold on she tells you to flip over and softly touches you in places that just keeps making you want more. Again I flip to the front and she begins to finish me off. I probably should have made it clear that I wasn't into butt stuff but she insisted it gives a completely different release and as she is the professional I left it in her hands. She went in for a prostate massage and for me it was very uncomfortable, I told her to take it out and we continued the HJ. She is definitely not a clock watcher, she gave me ample time to cum but I just couldn't for some reason. But Teasing was out of this world. If you are looking for an experience, Julliana won't disappoint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, thanks for sharing.

Shame there is no mutual touching, especially for $250, but am still curious.

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk