My first review for Heidelberg,

Pulled up a contact on Heidelberg Angel, asking Barbie whether she was available but sadly she was on a break. I noticed a review about Barbie a few days ago and honestly, that intrigued me. Mamasan said she was on vacation and my desire was fading. But then she mentioned there was Viet girl Amy just finished soon, she described her as having a perfect size, and she is the most popular one here.

I was reluctant to believe what she told me until I saw her. We get out of the shower quickly and get straight to the point. Amy always smiles at me, making me think that maybe she is better than Barbie, whom I have never met.

I felt like a king when she kneeled down to undo my pants and she knows her way around a dick instead of just shoving the whole thing. A little kissing, a little licking and down under making sure it was all wet, she puts it in down to the base so my tip can feel her throat. While inside, her tongue is swirling underneath my shaft and trust me the amount of times I’ve puntering around, she was the first ever to gave me such memorable blowjob. Not to mention that she also did the condom cap penis thing on me which I wasn’t expecting so much work to be done.

She asked me to lay down and got on top of me, the view was breathtaking. Maybe it was how good she was on her hips which took my breath away but yeah. That was the end of my first round and I dare to challenge that no one would have lasted more than that with the blowjob and riding comb. While we were done. She took the condom off and cleaned me up with her blowjob, it was messy and very sloppy and needless to say I was erect again. Regretfully that I only booked half hour session , so I have to end it there.

Amy is not like other girls I have met before, she always smiles, although her English is just soso. But the thing that makes me the most is that she's more focused on me than on the damn phone, which makes me think she's worth it. Maybe next time I'll try longer and when your favorite girl isn't around, I recommend Amy.