Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queenie Pearl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    i regularly see a 50 year old Chinese lady who is amazing and only charges me 200 dollars...I would say Queenie is better looking than her but that is where it stops....she greets me the same way every time ...15 minutes of bbbj on her knees and then We get into some great natural sex....this is customer service...
    damn... if you didn't tell me she's 50 I woulda pmed you, have fun mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    damn... if you didn't tell me she's 50 I woulda pmed you, have fun mate
    LOL. I was thinking the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i regularly see a 50 year old Chinese lady who is amazing and only charges me 200 dollars...I would say Queenie is better looking than her but that is where it stops....she greets me the same way every time ...15 minutes of bbbj on her knees and then We get into some great natural sex....this is customer service...
    Natural Sex? please share more details I really want to stay away from this lady.
    It is incredible with all STD information available today that any service provider and punter have natural sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like a good deal. That opportunity really opens my eyes to what might be in our local streets and shopping centres.

I have read Queenie Pearl's website and twitter. she seems like a nice lady but maybe older than I hoped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Natural Sex? please share more details I really want to stay away from this lady.
    It is incredible with all STD information available today that any service provider and punter have natural sex.
    Don’t worry she does not advertise and only sees a a few clients from before COVID...I am sure she trusts us and I certainly trust her ...any ML that gives you a free session and gift for special days is worth the risk to me ...what other punters do is their business ..but thanks for your concern.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    careful what you say, keyboard warriors are coming for you mate...
    Really???

Where?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Queenie looks great in person and a very good experience-whatever her real age is she certainly doesnt look it.
    Would recommend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have an idea of who that may be, tried to PM you but couldn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    not gonna name anybody, but there's certainly a well known shop that's great at brewing aioli fish sauces

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not gonna name anybody, but there's certainly a well known shop that's great at brewing aioli fish sauces
    I was never good with cryptic crosswords.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flik View Post
    I was never good with cryptic crosswords.
    you are probably not as enthusiastic as some of us if you don't know where you can get some nice fish sauces, but do watch out for the extra aioli they might throw into the mix

they generally make them with kimchis

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i also hate cryptic !!! my small brain just can never work it out!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12