Thread: First visit to Silver Fox - Eva

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First visit to Silver Fox - Eva

Walked in and was greeted by Linda.

Linda introduced 3 girls and recommended I try Eva.

I asked for 1 hour b2b. Massage was good and Eva tickled all the right parts!! Not rushed at all and really relaxing.

I was pleasantly surprised when Eva asked me to turn over. Eva has cute very firm boobs and a lovely personality. Part 2 was good and I received a beautiful smile on completion! Eva seems to enjoy giving pleasure.

Only down side is havering to walk through reception to get to the shower.

I will return! Well done Linda!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    there is never any ladyboy working there

Banned
    Post op or pre op?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thnx Travelmate, I found the removed posts very hard to believe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review, really need to get to the city more to check this out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't call ahead to confirm who is working at SF today (Sat) and SF's roster thread hasn't updated for few days, so I was flying blind

Spoke to Kitty the receptionist to see who is working, then find out only Eva was working tonight and 1/2 hr only.

Was thinking about going to some other place (like SL or new 316), but being a newbie in massage (near zero exp. in punting) and unfamiliar with other places... I chicken out So I paid $80 for 1/2 hr special massage.

Eva came in, first thing I notice is that she is an inch taller than me... she is tall, long hair, size 8~ and A ~ B cup. But turns out that she is wearing a 3+ inch high heel, without that she is about ~170cm in height. It's hard to judge her massage skills after tried Lisa (Sasa)'s great massage skills, I would say it is okay ~ good but I only have 1/2hr session this time, will try again with 1hr session next time

Overall, it's a great experience with Eva. Being a big breasts lover myself, Eva lacks in certain area, but worth a try, my 2 cents.

Not related to this thread.... Being a big breasts lover, I still haven't had my chance with ML bigger than B~C cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mnta View Post
    Didn't call ahead to confirm who is working at SF today (Sat) and SF's roster thread hasn't updated for few days, so I was flying blind

Spoke to Kitty the receptionist to see who is working, then find out only Eva was working tonight and 1/2 hr only.

Was thinking about going to some other place (like SL or new 316), but being a newbie in massage (near zero exp. in punting) and unfamiliar with other places... I chicken out So I paid $80 for 1/2 hr special massage.

Eva came in, first thing I notice is that she is an inch taller than me... she is tall, long hair, size 8~ and A ~ B cup. But turns out that she is wearing a 3+ inch high heel, without that she is about ~170cm in height. It's hard to judge her massage skills after tried Lisa (Sasa)'s great massage skills, I would say it is okay ~ good but I only have 1/2hr session this time, will try again with 1hr session next time

Overall, it's a great experience with Eva. Being a big breasts lover myself, Eva lacks in certain area, but worth a try, my 2 cents.

Not related to this thread.... Being a big breasts lover, I still haven't had my chance with ML bigger than B~C cup
    Hi brother Mnta,

If you have already tried Lisa's massage probably more than half of all MLs won't be at her level at all. But at least you have a benchmarks !

Then I don't understand why you said you haven't experienced any breasts bigger than B/C cups ??

Lisa is at least a 35 C Cups!

You must try Amanda's 36 F cups at SF then.

Or Mimi from Stanmore, 36 E Cups and she will use every inches of that to pamper you, some big tits girls just have no idea how to use their boobs to give man pleasure, but Sasa and Mimi are masters of the erotic pleasures !!

Cheers

Banned
    brother ahlungor seems to know a lot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think brother ahlungor doesn't know a lot but he knows it all, at least for the massage shops he likes.

@Ahlungor, I should reword it to haven't experienced any ML bigger than C, but I only have 2 session with Lisa then she disappeared from SF

Thanks Ahlungor, sound like I will have to plan a trip to Stanmore