Thread: C Sussan

C Sussan

Honest review.

C Susan is tiny. 155/160cm and in her words 74kgs. Her petite flawless waist and little A cups make one feel like a perve. And I love it. She's mid 20's and educated. Her English is near perfect despite what the website says. I was taken back upon meeting her. She's been in Oz a few years.

Her face is what I like, girl next door, but certainly not model like. Quite the opposite. But I like this. Feels like a gf. Because I couldn't get a glamour anyways. She pretty traditional Chinese, unshaven. I prefer shaved but her tiny waist and petite bone structure is inviting. Imagine walking around CBD and seeing some Chinese girls, the non fashionable non model ones , a bit geeky and awkward ... But tiny petite. Ever wonder whats under their clothing. Sussan demonstrates this.

She likes kiss, great kiss and tongue. Her bbbj is soft. I didn't daty because of hair. Her sex is pretty good fro a small lady. She could take my girth and length like a champ hahaha. I was gentle, but she is pretty passionate and likes kissing during the dirty deed.

PSE? Nah. Model? Nah. On par with sensual sexy J style? Nah. But petite tiny. Pocket rocket. Yes. Like i said an honest review. Her assets is also she speaks English, for those brother who don't speak Chinese.

Go see her if you like petite ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    38kg wtf? Have you seen Barbie too? She's tiny as well. Who's more petite out of the two?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom361 View Post
    38kg wtf? Have you seen Barbie too? She's tiny as well. Who's more petite out of the two?
    I don't understand. The OP said 74kg. Where did you get 38kg?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    is that true girls at 310 doesnt do diamond services like cim, but most at 278 do it ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review! Have to check her out one day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have a tatt on the back of her left shoulder and a perfect ass?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Does she have a tatt on the back of her left shoulder and a perfect ass?
    If this is the same Sussan I had at Ginza, no tatts, flat chested and flat ass too. She’s just an ultra skinny girl.