Establishment : Juliet's

Date of Visit : 6/2/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 212a Queen St, St Mary's

Phone : 9673 1528

Hours of Business : 09:00 til late

Rates : $110/hr

Size/shape : OK face, short and slim, A-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, 69, FIV, FIA, DATY, pussy-slide, cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : Drove out west and called Juliet’s. I discovered that Sufi was free and said that I’d be there in two minutes.

Sufi opened the front door and showed me into one of the front rooms.

As there have been some good reviews of Sufi on another forum, I paid for one hour.

Sufi is quite short and has an OK face and was wearing a short, see-through black nightie - no bra (not that she needs one) and no knickers.

Sufi disappeared with my money and I stripped.

When she returned, Sufi removed her nightie. She has a decent slim figure with A-cups and an untamed, but not too hairy, bush.

Onto the bed and, after a quick wipe-down, she immediately starting sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth or interruptions, plenty of saliva, good tongue- and hand-work and pretty deep.

She then licked my balls so I raised a knee to invite her to go further and she started rimming me.

Sufi then asked “You want pussy?” I nodded and she moved round for some 69 which was good as she reacted well and was moaning quite loudly and twitching before she pulled away.

She asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked her to suck me some more and, as she was kneeling beside me, I started fingering her clit. Sufi applied some lube and I was soon finger-fucking her. I then stuck a finger up her arsehole but she asked me not to when I went to put one in each orifice at the same time.

She went to rim me some more so I turned over and knelt on all-fours and she rimmed me while stroking my cock and then pulled my butt-cheeks apart and stuck her tongue up my arse – lovely.

I was over-heating so I got her to lie down for some DATY and finger-fucker her at the same time. I then pulled my head back a few inches and watched from close up while she enthusiastically masturbated.

I then knelt by her head and she sucked me some more before I took over and stroked my cock against her outstretched tongue and she said “You cum in my mouth?” I said “Later. Fuck first” and lay down for more of her delightful BJ.

Again I had to get her to stop and I eased her up for a good pussy-slide before asking her to get a condom.

Sufi straddled me for some excellent Asian-style cowgirl.

Before long she was saying “I cum, I cum” so (as I’m a gentleman and didn’t want to spoil her pleasure) I let her keep going but it was too good and I couldn’t stop myself from squirting.

Unfortunately this was sooner than I would have preferred as I couldn’t enjoy other positions and the CIM finale but that’s not Sufi’s fault.

She went for a quick shower and when she returned she commented on how busy the shop was (the doorbell had rang several times during the session) so, as I was spent, I said she could leave about ten minutes early to get more business and I dressed and departed.

I had a quick chat with Kelly (the ever-playful and teasing Mamasan) on the way out but she was also rushed so it was all too brief. She told me to come back for more fun during the week when it was less busy. And I will.