Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 19 Nov 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au

Phone :0413 111 206

WeChat: kyoto206a2

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 30mins $140

Size/shape : tall with good body shape; slim; clear, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs; big ass; photos are real

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended

My Experience/Comment:

This Thursday, I saw from Wechat moment that a new Korean girl called Jia comes to Kyoto206, so I decided to have a go with my friend. I arrived at 206 around 10pm and my friend had already finished his session with Jia. We met at 206 waiting room and Jia had just been picked up by another guy. So we had a look at line up together. The 4 girls available then were not my cup of tea. My friend left and I kept waiting for the new Korean girl Jia. After sometime I saw another Korean girl Tiffany coming downstairs. She was wearing black tight bikini. Around 165cm height with long legs. I was attracted by that ass, long legs and black straight hair.

I booked half an hour session with Tiffany. I followed her upstairs and that big ass wiggled in front of me. The shape of her ass is perfect. Unlikely 57 Layla’s perky ass, Tiffany’s ass is round and big, looks like a big peach. We took a shower together. She did some b2b massage on me with her boobs during the shower. Her boobs are natural B cup. We finished the shower and went to bed very soon. After a lot of hugs and DFK, she did catbath for me and gave me a nice BBBJ. Her blow job is gentle and occasionally makes some slurping sound.

I put on the condom for my little brother and inserted into her hot body by Missionary. Her pussy is one of the tightest in Kyoto206. We had some sweet DFK while I was fucking her. Then I moved her legs behind her head and fucked her hard. Her moaning gradually became screaming. I think her screaming could even be heard outside the door. I cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful ass, so I told her to change to doggy. She said doggy is her favorite position. While I was pounding her from behind, I noticed her charming facial expression from the mirror. Her facial expression was like that of an Japanese AV actress. She acted as if she could not take it anymore. Her ass is perfect for doggy. I fucked only 3-4mins by this position before I had to ejaculate. After the sex, she did some massage on me.

I am not only interested in sex, but in girls’ stories as well. During the session, we talked about zodiac signs. I’m a Sagittarius and I said a man of Sagittarius tends to be a playboy. We also talked about why she has a big ass. I asked her if she works out at gym regularly. She said many people asked her the same question. She actually doesn’t go to gym and she is born with a big ass. She used to worry about her ass because in Asian culture people think a woman with a big ass is a slut. But when she came to Australia, she found that a big ass is what many girls dream of.

I kissed her goodbye before I left Kyoto206. Then I went to a bar and had a glass of Great Northern. I think Tiffany of Kyoto206 is a must try. A pretty Korean girl with a slim and curvy body and a good personality. Also, her English is very good. She speaks fluent English without Korean accent. Because I’m a giver and I never ask for CIM and Rimming, I don’t know if Tiffany provides these services. If you are into these services, you can give Kyoto206 a call and ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images