Thread: Discreet Gentleman's club, Newcastle

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Discreet Gentleman's club, Newcastle

Hi folks,
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this club? Appreciate any intel. Planning to head north for a weekend away with some mates and this seems to be the top option from what I have seen so far. Thanks for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been twice! 1st time saw a blonde with big boobs and had a good time, only downside was she only did covered blow job
    2nd time saw Jewel who has huge boobs and had to pay extra for spanish and bbbj, it was ok but didn’t feel as though there was any connection so just not as enjoyable, felt more of just a transaction if you understand what I mean.
    But would recommend the place!

Banned
    Considering level of service, immersion and pricing , could someone elaborate as to what this discrete Gentlemens club offers and its appeal , Over and above any the number of FS shops

by invitation only/Yearlymembership. Is it located in an old Victorian mansion Or a low rent commercial property

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Considering level of service, immersion and pricing , could someone elaborate as to what this discrete Gentlemens club offers and its appeal , Over and above any the number of FS shops

by invitation only/Yearlymembership. Is it located in an old Victorian mansion Or a low rent commercial property
    Seems younger western WLs mainly. The photos look great although a bit expensive than some of the places in luxury.

They promise to offer discreteness 😉 (its in their name!)
    Not been there yet so don't know how the premises are but seem like a popular hangout for locales.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Have been twice! 1st time saw a blonde with big boobs and had a good time, only downside was she only did covered blow job
    2nd time saw Jewel who has huge boobs and had to pay extra for spanish and bbbj, it was ok but didn’t feel as though there was any connection so just not as enjoyable, felt more of just a transaction if you understand what I mean.
    But would recommend the place!
    Cheers mate. Appreciate the intel.

Banned
    So Caucasian staff and discretion, Are the compelling highlights ?

No oak panelled dining halls for bawdy post cup fukquets?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    When I was a lad Newcastle was a steel city full of honest to goodness working class family men.
    A "gentleman's club" in Newcastle? What has happened to this country?
    Next you will be telling me they are opening Absinthe Lounges in Rockhampton, they are serving Espresso Martinis in Broken Hill, you can get crystal therapy in Alice Springs ... where does this madness end ...