Thread: Busty natural pussy stack double Nancy and Julie, Juliets, 212 Queen St, St Marys

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Busty natural pussy stack double Nancy and Julie, Juliets, 212 Queen St, St Marys

Person's Name : Busty natural pussy stack Lesbian double Nancy and Julie

Establishment : 212 Queen st St Marys

Date of Visit : 22nd September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 212 Queen st St Marys

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $110 hr

Size/shape : both girls in their 40’s. Big natural tits on both

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, bbbj, DATY, orgasm, lesbian action, double bbbj, Kelly watching and facial ending

Value for money/recommend? : Yes woo hoo

My experience/comments :

Kelly’s shop has to be one of the best places to go for a nice natural busty pussy stack double. The girls are willing and hardworking and I had to talk myself out of a triple and then a quadruple as Kelly wanted to join in. Too many tits and pussies to concentrate on I told her so Kelly came in and out to watch the action occasionally between customers.

Julie and Nancy are fantastic girls to do in a double. I fucked Julie a few months ago and she is a lovely lady with a great body and beautiful natural C cups. Nancy I haven’t seen before but she was a very passionate woman with huge tits that snogged me none stop throughout.

Paid the bargain price of $220 for an hour of naughtiness and both girls were laughing and joking and sucking my cock in turns as they got undressed. Started off with Julie giving me a fantastic kiss for a few minutes as Nancy sucked my cock. When Julie had finished kissing Nancy was down licking my balls with Julie sucking my tip. Awesome. The lesbian action started then with Nancy massaging Julie’s dangling boobs.

Time not it a swap so I got Julie to work down below on a nice bbbj whilst Nancy snogged me and kept putting her big tits in my mouth. I then got Julie and Nancy to dangle their breasts into my mouth and in a first for me, I had both of their nipples in my mouth and they told me to suck like a baby. Funny girls. Julie then jumped on top in reverse cowgirl whilst Nancy slapped her arse and lubed up her arsehole and tickled it as she fucked me.

Time to fuck on my terms so Julie was first. Man she is a good looking woman and as I fucked her, Nancy was deep kissing me and pushing my cock into Julie’s pussy. I got Julie into mish and asked Nancy to whack Julie off as I fucked her and before long we got a deep orgasm out of her.

Nancy was getting a bit jealous so I fucked her with Julie behind me licking my balls and rubbing the sides of Nancy’s pussy as my pork sword went in and out.

Now time for the highlight of the session. I got Julie to lie in mish and got Nancy on top of her. Julie immediately started to suck on Nancy’s boobs which got my cock even harder. I then fucked both of their pussies from one to the other which was an awesome feeling but really hard not to cum quickly. I stayed like this for a couple of minutes fucking from one wet pussy to the other with both girls enjoying the action before I had to stop before I came as it was only 30 minutes into the one hour session. Kelly was in the room again and was cheering me on as I fucked both of their pussies, telling me that I am a good boy.

I was really enjoying Nancy so I told Julie she could go and have a break as I wanted to fuck Nancy myself for the last 30 minutes. Man she is a passionate woman. Really into it. Great kissing, telling me to fuck her slowly then hard as she played with her clit and kept holding my sausages deep inside her.

I could tell that Nancy wanted to cum so I slowly licked her swollen clit to one of those wonderful orgasms where you can feel the girl rising to a huge crescendo and them wham, bham, thank you Ma’am, Nancy exploded into a massive and I mean massive orgasm. Nice.

Time was almost up. Kelly was back in the room trying to get me to fuck another girl but I was tired, so I told Nancy to lie down and I wanked off this huge load of Punterman sauce which flew up and splattered on her face even though I was wanking myself off over her pussy. That is what a natural busty pussy stack double does for the old spermadillos, it gets them super excited !!

Time was done and so was I. A fantastic session.

Winner winner pussy dinner !!

I’ll be back tomorrow as Mimi and Nancy are on together and I want to try another pussy stack with Mimi’s tight little snatch.

Naughty boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you fucked them both raw? i.e. no condom?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The bro BC is back. Great report bro, full of MILF action, just how I like it. Long time no see, hopefully more reports to come, keep us updated on your adventures in the Wild West!!