Thread: Worst Punt ever - Please avoid at all cost Ft Marrickville no.5

Junior Member(有D料到)

Worst Punt ever - Please avoid at all cost Ft Marrickville no.5

Establishment: Marrickville no.5
    Girl: Amy or Amanda (I'm pretty sure it's Amy thought)
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 0/10
    Service: -1/10
    Looks: 6/10

Hello guys

I have been a long time lurker on the forum and normally dont post much, but I had such a terrible experience that I felt compelled to warn you guys. I had been a long time customer at Marrickvile no.5 (my favorite girl at there is Grace)I popped in on a today to check out whether any cute girls were working, I ask the manager (a small 30-40 asian woman) to show me all the girls, she proceed to only show me two girls and ask me to choose. I told her that I was told previously that morning that there was 6-8 girls available, she only reluctantly agreed to show me the rest once I told her that I'm going to leave. (Red Flag 1). She show me a couple of girls and then ignore me to proceed to talk to another customer that arrived after me, while I still waiting another 15minutes. It was at this point, I decide that I was going to leave where she agree to show me Amy.

Amy lookwise was okay, she was approximately 160cm, look to be around 25-30 years old. She had pale white skin but oily face, (I notice this in the room afterwards) and she had bob hair cut with sagging A/B size tits with a big tattoo on her belly/pelvis area. She smile and seem charming and after being fucked around for so long I decide to just take the punt and took her for 45mins at . I soon was to regret this decision, it was the worst sex session ever.

1. She spent a long time trying to persuade me to book a extra hour or extra hour, I agree to extend to 1hr ($230 for diamond service)// She also took excessive long shower, trying her best to waste time. When it came to blowjob, she was terrible at it, barely using her tongue and seem quite disinterested. I tried to revived the situation by asking to do 69, and perform DAYT to see if I can make her orgasm.

She ask me to not lick too hard and her pussy was black,saggy type, look like a dried sultana. After 10 minutes of 69, we proceed to doing missionary sex. We would take a mouth spray to clean our mouths, and proceed to fuck in missionary style, she refuse to allow to kiss her neck or her mouth (even though I purchase for diamond service). She also slap my hand away from touching her clit. She would push her legs away to not allow me to put deep penetration into her (I'm only 6 inches so I'm not huge). I tried to pound her as hard as I could but quickly soon become exhausted and soft and lost all my enthusiasm for the session especially seeing someone so disinterested. It's very bizarre as at the beginning of the session, we have quite good banter and seem to develop some chemistry, my understanding is Amy is a type of girl that is only interested in the shortcut route of making the most money with the least amount of effort.

While midway through the session, she decide to go through her phone (RED FLAG 2) and message her friends. At this point I was quite upset but decide to give her one more chance to redeem herself. I ask her to suck me off, she then proceed suck me off but it was so terrible that I decide to end the session.She told me we only had 30 minutes let.

I went to speak with the Manager, when I went to confront her she decide to not talk to me but instead answer the phone call and motion for me to sit in the cubicle. She left me waiting for another 15minutes before coming to see me. I told her it was the worst session I had ever had and that Amy didn't provide the service that she suppose to provide. That I have been a long customer of yours and had already seen a couple of girls before. She proceed to speak with Amy, where Amy would later on confront me alone in the cubicle, where she was getting very upset at me, saying I'm a liar etc( very unprofessional and I have never experience this before). The Manager angrily told me that 45 minutes had past and that i was only eligible for a 15 minute refund. I protest saying it only been 30 minutes, and ask for half of the money to be return. She refused and she said she will talk with her boss, he only agree to $50 refund If I will not post about my experience on Aus99. I was not happy with this compensation nor did I get any adequate apology for this service, or the amount of times that they made me wait.

I will never go back to Marrickville no.5 and dreads me to say this as I really enjoy the company of Grace. But in reality I have never been treated this poorly as a customer before. I'm not a high income earner and these session are paid with precious hard earned cash and it's extremely disappointing to be treat so badly.

I will advise all punters out there, the simply truth is that they are better places than Marrickville no .5 for example you will found better service and more attractive girls at Ginza, Kyoto/Sakura or 5 Star. Furthermore, the staff there will treat you alot better and would appreciate the value of your time.

I had to get this off my chest as it had been weighing on my mind all day.

Peace out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. What a shocker. This has all the hallmarks of a truly bad punt. You have my sympathy brother.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post

Hello guys

I have been a long time lurker on the forum and normally dont post much, but I had such a terrible experience that I felt compelled to warn you guys. I had been a long time customer at Marrickvile no.5 (my favorite girl at there is Grace)I popped in on a today to check out whether any cute girls were working, I ask the manager (a small 30-40 asian woman) to show me all the girls, she proceed to only show me two girls and ask me to choose. I told her that I was told previously that morning that there was 6-8 girls available, she only reluctantly agreed to show me the rest once I told her that I'm going to leave. (Red Flag 1). She show me a couple of girls and then ignore me to proceed to talk to another customer that arrived after me, while I still waiting another 15minutes. It was at this point, I decide that I was going to leave where she agree to show me Amy.

Amy lookwise was okay, she was approximately 160cm, look to be around 25-30 years old. She had pale white skin but oily face, (I notice this in the room afterwards) and she had bob hair cut with sagging A/B size tits with a big tattoo on her belly/pelvis area. She smile and seem charming and after being fucked around for so long I decide to just take the punt and took her for 45mins at . I soon was to regret this decision, it was the worst sex session ever.

1. She spent a long time trying to persuade me to book a extra hour or extra hour, I agree to extend to 1hr ($230 for diamond service)// She also took excessive long shower, trying her best to waste time. When it came to blowjob, she was terrible at it, barely using her tongue and seem quite disinterested. I tried to revived the situation by asking to do 69, and perform DAYT to see if I can make her orgasm.

She ask me to not lick too hard and her pussy was black,saggy type, look like a dried sultana. After 10 minutes of 69, we proceed to doing missionary sex. We would take a mouth spray to clean our mouths, and proceed to fuck in missionary style, she refuse to allow to kiss her neck or her mouth (even though I purchase for diamond service). She also slap my hand away from touching her clit. She would push her legs away to not allow me to put deep penetration into her (I'm only 6 inches so I'm not huge). I tried to pound her as hard as I could but quickly soon become exhausted and soft and lost all my enthusiasm for the session especially seeing someone so disinterested. It's very bizarre as at the beginning of the session, we have quite good banter and seem to develop some chemistry, my understanding is Amy is a type of girl that is only interested in the shortcut route of making the most money with the least amount of effort.

While midway through the session, she decide to go through her phone (RED FLAG 2) and message her friends. At this point I was quite upset but decide to give her one more chance to redeem herself. I ask her to suck me off, she then proceed suck me off but it was so terrible that I decide to end the session.She told me we only had 30 minutes let.

I went to speak with the Manager, when I went to confront her she decide to not talk to me but instead answer the phone call and motion for me to sit in the cubicle. She left me waiting for another 15minutes before coming to see me. I told her it was the worst session I had ever had and that Amy didn't provide the service that she suppose to provide. That I have been a long customer of yours and had already seen a couple of girls before. She proceed to speak with Amy, where Amy would later on confront me alone in the cubicle, where she was getting very upset at me, saying I'm a liar etc( very unprofessional and I have never experience this before). The Manager angrily told me that 45 minutes had past and that i was only eligible for a 15 minute refund. I protest saying it only been 30 minutes, and ask for half of the money to be return. She refused and she said she will talk with her boss, he only agree to $50 refund If I will not post about my experience on Aus99. I was not happy with this compensation nor did I get any adequate apology for this service, or the amount of times that they made me wait.

I will never go back to Marrickville no.5 and dreads me to say this as I really enjoy the company of Grace. But in reality I have never been treated this poorly as a customer before. I'm not a high income earner and these session are paid with precious hard earned cash and it's extremely disappointing to be treat so badly.

I will advise all punters out there, the simply truth is that they are better places than Marrickville no .5 for example you will found better service and more attractive girls at Ginza, Kyoto/Sakura or 5 Star. Furthermore, the staff there will treat you alot better and would appreciate the value of your time.

Peace out.
    FMD .....how bad is that! Sorry to hear you had to endure such crap.

I have had MN5 in my sights for a while now as they have some great looking girls.

They seem proactive to negative feedback so will probably give them the opportunity to address this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you devo for your kind words. The only reason I wrote this was to warn fellow punters about my experience and for them not to be treated the same way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This gives me flashbacks of the time when the receptionist (And I think it's the same girl receptionist OP is referring to) made me wait 1 and a half hour and, although I had booked the girl and came 10 minutes early, she let the customer before me extend for an hour.
    The only difference is I hate confrontation so I quietly left after the session.
    The session was good though as it was with Ginza's Mocha who did a stint at M5 for few months.
    From that day on, I only go to M5 to see regulars who have moved from other shops.

I also had long line of duds at the shop since 2010 till 2019 (Pretty sure mgmt changed hands couple times since 2010).
    Having said that I also met 2 gem of a girl at M5: Thai Patty and Chinese Helen.
    I still see Patty sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have generally had decent experiences and never been dicked around like this, so idk if this actually happened. But it’s very shitty if so

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    This gives me flashbacks of the time when the receptionist (And I think it's the same girl receptionist OP is referring to) made me wait 1 and a half hour and, although I had booked the girl and came 10 minutes early, she let the customer before me extend for an hour.
    The only difference is I hate confrontation so I quietly left after the session.
    The session was good though as it was with Ginza's Mocha who did a stint at M5 for few months.
    From that day on, I only go to M5 to see regulars who have moved from other shops.

I also had long line of duds at the shop since 2010 till 2019 (Pretty sure mgmt changed hands couple times since 2010).
    Having said that I also met 2 gem of a girl at M5: Thai Patty and Chinese Helen.
    I still see Patty sometimes.
    Now that you mention this, I swear I saw this manager before. She looks like someone that previously worked at Ginza/479. For a description of her, she's approximately 30-40 years old, short with a very plain face with a prominent big nose. She is quite abrasive and forceful when she talks and mannerism not a very customer focused. She tried to dresses like a man and act like one as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sarah?? I think. I have also experienced her abrasive side - pay upfront and then be stuck waiting for 30 minutes. Shows you to the room, takes the money saying the girl will arrive in "a few minutes" and then disappears. Doesn't respond to txt messages, until after the girl arrives at the room and then replies with indignation, to say "girl already at your room"!! I am not quite sure why various reception staff think that this is an acceptable level of service. I wonder how they would react if they make a booking at a hair salon or nail shop and be treated the same way. Hey, even tradies now txt updates on when they will arrive at your house!!

Having said the above, I have also experienced extraordinarily pro active service from Sarah, with upgrade to Room #10 because I booked a double, advice on changing to another girl as the one I booked had a bad attitude (that day...perhaps) and so on and so on. So I guess everyone has off days, - but I do believe it is terrible not to be shown all girls available for the line-up. Peter and Eddie appear to provide consistently good service and, with a smile. So maybe don't write off the shop just yet. Read the reviews and book ahead. This approach reduces disappointment significantly. Try a new girl when she just starts, but be aware she may be inexperienced, or even hate the fact that money problems has forced her into this industry...... So, best to be patient.

Not sure if it's the same Receptionist, but Sarah, ...... if you read this..... you are simply a delight to deal with on one of your good days... So please make everyday one of your good days when working in this industry and 5M's business will be booming even more. If you did work as a WL, then don't perpetuate the leis and abuse that historically has occurred between shops and WLs and between shops and customers (and yes, regrettably between customers and girls, too, I am sure).

Put on a happy face, don't tell lies to customers about the girl being available in a dew minutes, when she is actually tied up for another 30 minutes, and treat all customers well. Nothing beats great service and ....... you may be surprised with the results. Your most profitable customers are your repeat/loyal customers.

Best,

AA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I was stuffed around by same lady. Did a walk in hoping to see Grace. Said she would be 30 mins. So I sit down and she asks if I wanted to see anyone else. I said I was only there to see Grace but after waiting 15 mins I was getting bored so I let her introduce some of the girls. None of them interested me and after 30 mins was up she said Grace was now not available for an hour and tried the hard sell on one of the other girls again. I considered going to lunch and coming back so I said ok i'll book her for an hours time and suddenly she wasn't available for an even longer time. I politely declined any further offers of girls and said I'll be back another day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I have also had the displeasure of dealing with this female receptionist. Very rude and abrasive. I came in when the roster had around 10 girls available (non busy period) but she only showed me 2 girls. Then she got angry I didn't choose one because they were not my taste?! Then she said I should have made a booking. How can I make a booking if I have never seen the girl? Based on pictures that might not be the real deal and are partially covering her face?? I have never been back since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

N5M

Farrk bro so sorry to hear this shit.

But similar experience with n5m before and never gone back since. As a customer hate been treated like this both receptionist and girl. Other bad receptionist is dreamgirl 130 try avoid too man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the reception Chinese lady, bit chubby, MONEY hungrryy, pushy ?? If so, that lady has been with N5M since forever. Not happy when you want to see lineup, she should just f*k off from this industry.

The other reception is Korean lady - Nice short hair, quite pretty and friendly, she used to work Saturday.

Bro, with this place always take it with grain of salt. There is one or two rare gem, but check review first, service that you entirely depends on girl willingness and attitude. This shop has ZERO influence in terms of standardised SOP, sense of good service.

N5M and 42G are under two different management. That Peter from N5M is only mimicking how Bro Jesse replied, all the right words but ZERO enforcement.

You’ll find one or two gems,Thai Patty is ex-278. Indonesian girl Angel also good from their sister shop 42G.

So, if u find anyone great, share some bro.
    Dismiss the shop, that damn receptionist is tolerated to serve customer that way since forever, what were you thinking of these WL would be.

There still some good gems, try it with word of caution!

Banned
    Who let the Dogs Out...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The person I mentioned is not chubby. I haven't met her to date.

Not sure if Sarah is Korean or Chinese.

I agree there are definitely gems at 5M, being Jay and relatively new Aimi, Lindy, Linh, etc, etc. But this is not exhaustive due to personal time and budget constraints....;-)

However, you only need to read the ARs to get a feel for who provides great service. I normally have a good experience there, but always book in advance and check if the girl is on time, before I leave or on the way.

Works for me....

AA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post

Hello guys

Peace out.
    Grace was pretty much the only reason I used to visit that shop but haven't see her name on their roster for ages!!

Too bad the OP didn’t feel compelled to post a review on Grace, sounds like a great girl ?

Glad that misard did, thanks for sharing mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The level of details is too much for it to be fake, but let’s see if the shop responds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    The level of details is too much for it to be fake, but let’s see if the shop responds.
    This is like a 4.5 month old thread. Don't know which archeologist found it.

Grace still pops up once or twice with little notice. Same with her appearances at 42G.