Thread: Private Punting Market 2020

Senior Member(無間使者)

Private Punting Market 2020

Hi gents. I've kept a keen eye on the progression of the private market throughout 2020. As many of you are aware, this year has been pretty bad for the average punter who prefers private WLs.

Issues with supply vs demand, coupled with health and hygiene concerns have driven private prices up considerably.

Normally around this time of year we have an influx of international WLs coming to Aus for the Summer. This boosts supply, adds variety and increases competition which lowers prices.

One of my favourite local private WLs has raised her prices by $250/hr. (Nearly a 70% increase 😬.... fucken hell). Part of me is glad for her. She's found an opportunity that allows her to raise her prices to those levels. But that increase has pretty much shut the door on my patronage, unfortunate for me.

I'm interested to hear some perspectives from other guys who prefer private WLs. What are your opinions on the market? Will it change any time soon? Are you visiting more parlours instead?

I'm also interested in the Private WLs stories. Are they finding it easier to get work and charge more given the circumstances I outlined at the top? And as borders reopen maybe the increase in competition will drive prices back down?

Note: this is all my perspective so you might completely disagree. Keen to hear some thoughts though. Cheers!

Banned
    The Private situation is mainly miss not much hit
    High prices... poor service... scam photographs
    If I’m bored I can waste a day visiting privates and walking when they are found to be untruthful

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You already nailed it. Supply and demand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the other hand, why do girls jump in the more competitive, demanding and way lower paid brothel roles? It's tiring, competitive, more demanding and actually being paid far less. It's good for the punters, but shouldn't girls prefer the private market for the paid and more relax working conditions?

Banned
    50% of $250 is better than 100% of nothing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    On the other hand, why do girls jump in the more competitive, demanding and way lower paid brothel roles? It's tiring, competitive, more demanding and actually being paid far less. It's good for the punters, but shouldn't girls prefer the private market for the paid and more relax working conditions?
    Most likely because there's brothels out there that does more service and for cheaper. Punters aren't idiots they'd obviously go for the higher service and cheaper places then see privates who's services aren't guaranteed and more expensive.

A WL at a well established brothel would have more customers and hence earn more than working in private where you might get a random punter here and there. Also they'd have to handle advertising, accommodation etc.

Another thing is safety. Some WL feel unsafe working out of a private place.