Senior Member(無間使者)

(C) Tiffany - A beautiful woman, eager to please

Person's Name: Tiffany (C)

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: Aug 2020

Rates: 60 minutes Diamond $230

Booking: WeChat (very responsive)

Size/shape: Beautiful Woman with mass at the right places

Looks: Very Good (like a girl you may want to have a second look on)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CIM (sucked until last drop)

Value for money/recommend?: YES!!

English: Almost non existent

My experience/comments :
    When I reached the venue, Sara told me that Tiffany is already waiting for me in a room.

As I was exchanging the money, I saw her, she is a beautiful woman. Her short hairs really compliment her glowing face.

Tiffany gave me a nice warm hug and almost started unzipping me and helped me to take off my clothes. I really love when a girl does this. I returned the favour by undressing her.

I tried to start a conversation but was a little disappointed that she does not understands English. I quickly opened a language translator app and complimented her for her look and ah those lips.

Now, we were naked and it was time to take a shower. Nothing too exciting here, we cleaned ourselves and exchanged few kisses.

On the bed, she immediately took control and started a nice cat bath. She has nice sized boobs and knows how to use them. She forced my faced into her boobs and flapped like a whale , we motorboated for a while. I don't know what my expressions were, she laughed looking at me. It felt gooooood.

Soon, I asked her to dom me up and we started fucking. This time, I started with doggy first, then reverse cowgirl and then missionary. I really wanted to finish my first round seeing her beautiful face and it indeed finished well.

Round 2: I took out my translator again and tried to talk a bit, and I think I was successful in some conversation. Also, I wanted to reserve this round for BBBJ. If you read my ARs, you know I am a great fan of BBBJ. She started on a good note and I kept fondling her boobs and her little sis.

Soon, I asked her to switch to 69 and this went on for a real long time, may be my longest ever. I kept licking her pussy like a kid licks his ice-cream. She sensed when I was about to blow off and this was time she really squeezed my cock with her lips and sucked me dry. Oh man, it felt so good. I think this was the highlight of the session.

What could have improved:
    - Her DFK is not really great, maybe someone wants to teach her. It is not about protruding your tongue into your partner's mouth.
    - English (I wish!)

Tiffany is on roster today !!!