I came across the shop’s WeChat roster this weekend and saw that Hannah was on. I was intrigued by the pic and description (although not hers for sure) so I decided I had to come for a visit. I booked her for an hour sight unseen. When I arrived at the shop Penny was at the reception and she ushered me into the room. I took off my clothes and went to use the toilet I saw a lady who is Asian wearing a cream coloured dress. I’m thinking it was Hannah. Slim and sexy is my first impression.

When she knocked and came in the room, I was happy with the decision. She was pale skinned, slim, pretty face which I reckoned has done some cosmetic procedure, slim body with perfectly enhanced D-cups and a firm ass. Almost doll like looking. She has tattooes in her left arm which I don’t mind. I asked her how old she is and she responded 24 years but I think a bit on the older or mature side.

I laid on my front and Hannah started a soft soothing massage. Nothing to really write home about but she started on my back and then the legs. Instead of using oil she uses lotion (like K Victoria-is it a Korean thing?). She likes to chat and is friendly in the room. It then got a bit interesting when she did my thighs and started to pay some attention to my groin area. She did get on the table and did a bodyslide, however it wasn't for very long. She then got me to turn over and started some nice handywork, she didn't mind me touching her boobs and vag. As I was close to coming, I got her to lie on the table next to me, she didn't mind me kissing her and with an increased tempo, it wasn't long before I shot a big warm load over her body and hands. We stayed at the table and continued exploring our bodies until time was nearly up.

After the tissue clean up and shower, I returned to the room to dress up and Hannah helped me with putting my clothes on. I asked her if she does extras for the next visit and she said yes when I see her next time. Gave her a kiss and a hug goodbye and thank her for the lovely service. Did the same with Penny on my way out with a smile 😊

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7.5/10
Massage Skills: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+.

Extras available upon request.