Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bobo at 39b - a good session with a pretty and shapely girl

Person's Name : Bobo

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 23/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr (day-time Diamond Service - November special)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, lovely C/D-cups, shapely legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session, pretty and shapely girl

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to have a punt today and I saw that Bobo was working (she’d been recommended to me) so I called Bella and booked her.

Turned up and Bobo was ready almost immediately and I handed the cash to Bella. BTW – they have reduced the hourly rate by $10 which is described on their website as being a “November Special” but it might last longer.

Bobo has a pretty face (the photos they use are real, recent and accurate) and is tallish and was wearing a tight white top (revealing her ample charms) and a very short and very tight miniskirt.

Attached is a good photo of Bobo.
    Bobo.jpg

I showered and she stripped.

She has a lovely curvy figure (not at all fat), a fine pair of C/D-cups as yet unaffected by gravity and shapely legs. Her bush is closely trimmed.

Once I’d dried myself I was standing by the bed and Bobo kissed me on the lips and then started licking my nipples while stroking my cock.

I lay down and Bobo knelt over me, presenting me a tit to suck on.

She then moved down to kneel between my legs and, after a wipe-down, started licking my balls before working her way up my shaft.

It was a good BBBJ – nice and slow to start, with just the faintest hint of teeth (but not at all painful), only occasional tissue-breaks and some good hand-work.

After a while I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Bobo was quiet to start with, just gently moaning from time to time, but she then warmed up, got wet and was rocking back and forth as she rubbed her clit against my tongue and she then reached a shuddering orgasm before pulling away.

After a breather, she asked whether I wanted to fuck but I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

We then switched to DATY. She pushed my hand away when I went to insert a finger and I licked her for a while but I sensed she wasn’t going to cum again (or get even close) so I lay down for some more BJ.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom. My enquiry about CIM got a negative response.

We started with some cowgirl and Bobo rode me with some passion for a while but she tired and we switched to doggie, with me standing by the bed, and she asked me to go slowly.

This was good as she has a shapely bum and the view in the side-on mirror was great. She also got quite loud.

Mish was next and I went slowly at first and gradually went faster. This, too, was good as Bobo got louder (as did the creaky bed) and eventually I squirted.

I lay down and Bobo removed the condom and wiped me down before having a quick shower.

She sat on the bed beside me and we had a chat. She said she was from Chengdu and we talked about her hometown (via our translator apps) as have been there.

Bobo said she has been here one year and I asked about 60 Chatswood as the same photos of her appear in their gallery but she said she was only there briefly. She said she worked at a place in Auburn but when I looked it up it seems to be an apartment block. It must be private work, or via an agency, and she told me the precise address but I guess I shouldn’t mention it here.

It was a bit disappointing at the end of the session as she seemed keen for me to dress and shower so she could move on to the next customer and I left a couple of minutes early, but it wasn’t too bad.

I wanted to have a chat with the lovely Bella on the way out but she was busy and there was another customer waiting in their small reception area, so I left (although Bella did tell me to call her later).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Bella hot and does she provide service as well?
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    their website picture is a bit different of that picture