Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 42G, 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Rates paid : $190/hour Premium service

Session: 1 hour premium service

Size/shape : 160 cm, A-cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services: No kiss for premium service

Return: No

My time with Angela was below average, she did not seem to be interested, everything is mechanical. When I tried to kiss her, she pushed me away and said that there was no kiss with premium service. I have seen a few girls at 42 Gladesville and I always get kisses when I pay for premium service. Angela is the only one does not provide kiss service with premium rate. I want to check with brothers whether kisses are included in premium service at 42 Gladesville. Anyway, I just went with the flow and finished the deal and walked out of the door not a very happy man. With Angela, I never really felt engaged. I was quite disappointed with Angela. Other girls I met before at 42 Gladesville are quite good at service but not Angela. Will I return? Maybe for other girls but definitely not Angela.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Premium is just standard service but with BBBJ, so yes, she doesn't have to kiss you if she doesn't want as it's not part of that level of service.

I guess you can count yourself lucky that you managed to get kissing with other girls when you're only going for the Premium service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked Angela 1 hour Platinum and she didn’t join me in the shower, which is a first time for not getting that. I also experienced a fairly ‘going through the motions’ service. Little GFE which was disappointing given the reviews I had read.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You experienced the same "going through the motion" service, you are correct that it was disappointing that Angela has little interest or engagement. This is a service providing industry, there are plenty of young and good service girls competing for our hard earned cash. If the girl is not good with their customers, she will not get returned customers and is not good for the business. As I said before, other girls I met at 42 Gladesville are quite good and I am happy with their service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dude no kissing/dfk when you pay premium so if that's what you're complaining about then you're in the wrong.

If you feel her service was crap other than the kissing then please elaborate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YMMV Angela is one of my favourite at 42G. I guess it all comes down to chemistry because she has a cheeky side and can't wait to show me her new skills.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dunno, I paid diamond and I only got a peck on the lips... service was ok. Great bbbj. Prob didn't click. Seen her only once and I most likely won't be back to see her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also paid diamond but didn’t receive dfk from her

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok well then that's something to complain about.

Hi all, Jesse here.

Terribly sorrry for the experience. Me and the team will talk to her this morning when she arrives.

Premium doesn't include DFK however some girls do give extra services if they like the customer. However some also don't give, even if they like the customer.

Diamond does include DFK, and if she does not do it on diamond that is unacceptable. I'll talk to her regarding mechanical service as well, that's a no no.

Next time please let me know of these issues asap on my feedback number/wechat. Sometimes girls have off days and/or just need to be reminded. The quicker I know the quicker I can take action. Thank you for understanding
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen Angela like 5 times and she’s gives the best service. I guess it’s down to chemistry and how you are in the room with her. She’s a gem. I think she is one of the best Chinese girls at 42g

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Certainly it's down to chemistry, but if u have paid for diamond even if there's no chemistry should at least get some dfk and service that comes with it. Obviously if she's into u then she would be more active and her attitude will be better. However there is a minimal expectation that u get what u pay for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even though you’re not satisfied with your visit, sometimes and I stress sometimes a return visit to the same girl results in a completely different experience the next time. Theres quite a few bro’s here more than satisfied with her service. I for one have walked away a few times thinking that a certain ML/WL was average or something wasn’t quite right but I’m going back again to have another shot and see. We all know there’s so many factors at play that can make things not work with every girl every time, so back your self and go back with an open mind and and find out the real answer.