I was looking at 42G roster and saw relatively new C Mandy on the menu. Shown as 42kg, 160cm, C cup, I was immediately interested. Txted Reception bro for any recent feedback, which came back very positive and let me know “she’s tiny bro”. That was enough to make a booking for last customer of the night at 10pm for one hour.

Mandy arrives and I can see she is not ‘tiny’, but also not large. Smallish for 160cm but size 6 and definitely not tiny and very unlikely to be 42kg. My guess is 45-46kg or possibly a bit more. Hey, I’m thinking Jay, Lindy, Candy are tiny. Mandy is not tiny. But Mandy is attractive and quickly getting naked, so let’s keep going.

We undress and I see her young, most likely mid-20s body with adjusted boobs in front of me. Errrr, no complaints so far. I also see Mandy is fully shaved, with which I am delighted as Reception thought she was trimmed. We get to the shower and lots of washing, so I’m thinking this is not Mandy’s first rodeo. Cock washing was like a pro and the thoroughness in washing my arse suggested this girl does rimming. Hmmm, great!

Get to the bed and I start to kiss her breasts and lick her nipples. She’s enjoying, but asks me to lie on the bed face down. Who am I to disagree,..... so I comply and Mandy starts body slide with her full C cup breasts gently massaging my back, bum and legs. I am not really into big boobs, but this was a very nice way to enjoy Mandy’s firm C cups. Mandy clearly has a routine, so I’m happy to lie back and enjoy it.
Then came and amazing cat bath! Very, very good, maybe one of the best, ever. Certainly one of the best in recent times.

Strangely by coincidence her cat bath ended up around my buttocks and so Mandy then starts rimming me. It wasn’t a little flick with her tongue for a couple of minutes, but a full on arse licking and probing, where on some occasions I thought she was going to fuck me in the arse with her tongue. Very sustained and lasted as long as I wanted it. I always thought J Karen at 42G was the Rimming Queen, but new C Mandy is definitely up there on a par.

Turned over on my back and ask for some ball licking, to which Mandy happily obliges. Then back to rimming. I position my hand between her legs and rub her lovely shaved cunt with some saliva. Mandy immediately replaces it with a little gel and I start to flick her clit, from which she cums once, possibly twice, while never missing a beat on the continuous rimming. Oh, nice. Hmmm, do I need to extend?

Mandy then repositions herself and starts the BBBJ. At this point I’m thinking young Mandy has an incredible collection of oral skills from catbath, to ball licking, rimming and now BJ. I just didn’t want it to end.
I can feel her tongue rolling around the head of my cock in her mouth. I often suggest less experienced girls to do this, but the fact that Mandy did it as part of her normal technique was just delightful, A very experienced cock sucker. While she does that, Mandy is touching my balls and flicking my nipples.

Then to 69 and I get the first taste of her cleanly shaved cunt. The position was a bit awkward so asked her to lie on her back and did DATY and rimming her. Mandy responded with cum#2

Then ask to fuck and she started to stretch the condom over my cock. It’s a stretch, so I take over to get it on. Mandy then goes for some lube and apples a little to my cock and the lips of her cunt. So, the biggest surprise is yet to come (or should I say smallest?), which I discovered as I tried to push my cock into what is a very tight very tiny little cunt. Now I know what Reception bro meant by his earlier txt of “She is tiny bro…”. He clearly meant 'tiny on the inside'.... Wow, she is the smallest, tightest little cunt I have had in living memory. I am not necessarily oversize, but I had trouble pushing in to her, even with lube – and even as last customer of the day. This girl is soooo tight. Amazing. Size 6 arse and so nice size 4 cunt.

Finally got it all the way in and started to fuck. Mandy came again and definitely appeared to enjoy it. OMG, sooo tight. I could have cum, but wanted CIM and so stopped fucking and removed condom so I could squirt in her mouth. The CIM was good, but somewhat overwhelmed by the rest of the session.

Then after clean up, we still have time left, so Mandy starts to massage my back and shoulders. I complimented her on her massage skills and knew she‘s not new to this part of the process, either and so Mandy mentioned she has worked in another shop and also been ML in China.

So, if you like great oral skills plus an extremely tight little cunt followed by a professional massage, Mandy might be worth considering.

Enjoy!

AA