Thread: Mandy Tight and Spicy Shenzhen girl with great oral skills

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mandy Tight and Spicy Shenzhen girl with great oral skills

I was looking at 42G roster and saw relatively new C Mandy on the menu. Shown as 42kg, 160cm, C cup, I was immediately interested. Txted Reception bro for any recent feedback, which came back very positive and let me know “she’s tiny bro”. That was enough to make a booking for last customer of the night at 10pm for one hour.

Mandy arrives and I can see she is not ‘tiny’, but also not large. Smallish for 160cm but size 6 and definitely not tiny and very unlikely to be 42kg. My guess is 45-46kg or possibly a bit more. Hey, I’m thinking Jay, Lindy, Candy are tiny. Mandy is not tiny. But Mandy is attractive and quickly getting naked, so let’s keep going.

We undress and I see her young, most likely mid-20s body with adjusted boobs in front of me. Errrr, no complaints so far. I also see Mandy is fully shaved, with which I am delighted as Reception thought she was trimmed. We get to the shower and lots of washing, so I’m thinking this is not Mandy’s first rodeo. Cock washing was like a pro and the thoroughness in washing my arse suggested this girl does rimming. Hmmm, great!

Get to the bed and I start to kiss her breasts and lick her nipples. She’s enjoying, but asks me to lie on the bed face down. Who am I to disagree,..... so I comply and Mandy starts body slide with her full C cup breasts gently massaging my back, bum and legs. I am not really into big boobs, but this was a very nice way to enjoy Mandy’s firm C cups. Mandy clearly has a routine, so I’m happy to lie back and enjoy it.
    Then came and amazing cat bath! Very, very good, maybe one of the best, ever. Certainly one of the best in recent times.

Strangely by coincidence her cat bath ended up around my buttocks and so Mandy then starts rimming me. It wasn’t a little flick with her tongue for a couple of minutes, but a full on arse licking and probing, where on some occasions I thought she was going to fuck me in the arse with her tongue. Very sustained and lasted as long as I wanted it. I always thought J Karen at 42G was the Rimming Queen, but new C Mandy is definitely up there on a par.

Turned over on my back and ask for some ball licking, to which Mandy happily obliges. Then back to rimming. I position my hand between her legs and rub her lovely shaved cunt with some saliva. Mandy immediately replaces it with a little gel and I start to flick her clit, from which she cums once, possibly twice, while never missing a beat on the continuous rimming. Oh, nice. Hmmm, do I need to extend?

Mandy then repositions herself and starts the BBBJ. At this point I’m thinking young Mandy has an incredible collection of oral skills from catbath, to ball licking, rimming and now BJ. I just didn’t want it to end.
    I can feel her tongue rolling around the head of my cock in her mouth. I often suggest less experienced girls to do this, but the fact that Mandy did it as part of her normal technique was just delightful, A very experienced cock sucker. While she does that, Mandy is touching my balls and flicking my nipples.

Then to 69 and I get the first taste of her cleanly shaved cunt. The position was a bit awkward so asked her to lie on her back and did DATY and rimming her. Mandy responded with cum#2

Then ask to fuck and she started to stretch the condom over my cock. It’s a stretch, so I take over to get it on. Mandy then goes for some lube and apples a little to my cock and the lips of her cunt. So, the biggest surprise is yet to come (or should I say smallest?), which I discovered as I tried to push my cock into what is a very tight very tiny little cunt. Now I know what Reception bro meant by his earlier txt of “She is tiny bro…”. He clearly meant 'tiny on the inside'.... Wow, she is the smallest, tightest little cunt I have had in living memory. I am not necessarily oversize, but I had trouble pushing in to her, even with lube – and even as last customer of the day. This girl is soooo tight. Amazing. Size 6 arse and so nice size 4 cunt.

Finally got it all the way in and started to fuck. Mandy came again and definitely appeared to enjoy it. OMG, sooo tight. I could have cum, but wanted CIM and so stopped fucking and removed condom so I could squirt in her mouth. The CIM was good, but somewhat overwhelmed by the rest of the session.

Then after clean up, we still have time left, so Mandy starts to massage my back and shoulders. I complimented her on her massage skills and knew she‘s not new to this part of the process, either and so Mandy mentioned she has worked in another shop and also been ML in China.

So, if you like great oral skills plus an extremely tight little cunt followed by a professional massage, Mandy might be worth considering.

Enjoy!

AA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Mr AsiaAddict. I can certainly concur with your AR on Mandy. I saw her last month. She is certainly an excellent addition to the N42 stable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report AA! Haven't seen the line up at 42G for a while I feel like I missed a lot.

When you say adjusted boobs you mean enhanced? I don't mind enhanced boobs if nicely done and feel good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Nice report AA! Haven't seen the line up at 42G for a while I feel like I missed a lot.

When you say adjusted boobs you mean enhanced? I don't mind enhanced boobs if nicely done and feel good.

Hi holi_day, yes enhanced. Apologies. The feel ok. Firm, but not busting out of her skin or hard enough to open a beer bottle with. I am not into fake boobs, so I am not an expert on how they feel as normally the WLs I see are natural. But they certainly felt ok as her headlights were working their way all over my back during the body slide. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    Hey Mr AsiaAddict. I can certainly concur with your AR on Mandy. I saw her last month. She is certainly an excellent addition to the N42 stable.
    Thank you Mr Zinzan!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I was looking at 42G roster and saw relatively new C Mandy on the menu. Shown as 42kg, 160cm, C cup, I was immediately interested. Txted Reception bro for any recent feedback, which came back very positive and let me know “she’s tiny bro”. That was enough to make a booking for last customer of the night at 10pm for one hour.

Mandy arrives and I can see she is not ‘tiny’, but also not large. Smallish for 160cm but size 6 and definitely not tiny and very unlikely to be 42kg. My guess is 45-46kg or possibly a bit more. Hey, I’m thinking Jay, Lindy, Candy are tiny. Mandy is not tiny. But Mandy is attractive and quickly getting naked, so let’s keep going.

We undress and I see her young, most likely mid-20s body with adjusted boobs in front of me. Errrr, no complaints so far. I also see Mandy is fully shaved, with which I am delighted as Reception thought she was trimmed. We get to the shower and lots of washing, so I’m thinking this is not Mandy’s first rodeo. Cock washing was like a pro and the thoroughness in washing my arse suggested this girl does rimming. Hmmm, great!

Get to the bed and I start to kiss her breasts and lick her nipples. She’s enjoying, but asks me to lie on the bed face down. Who am I to disagree,..... so I comply and Mandy starts body slide with her full C cup breasts gently massaging my back, bum and legs. I am not really into big boobs, but this was a very nice way to enjoy Mandy’s firm C cups. Mandy clearly has a routine, so I’m happy to lie back and enjoy it.
    Then came and amazing cat bath! Very, very good, maybe one of the best, ever. Certainly one of the best in recent times.

Strangely by coincidence her cat bath ended up around my buttocks and so Mandy then starts rimming me. It wasn’t a little flick with her tongue for a couple of minutes, but a full on arse licking and probing, where on some occasions I thought she was going to fuck me in the arse with her tongue. Very sustained and lasted as long as I wanted it. I always thought J Karen at 42G was the Rimming Queen, but new C Mandy is definitely up there on a par.

Turned over on my back and ask for some ball licking, to which Mandy happily obliges. Then back to rimming. I position my hand between her legs and rub her lovely shaved cunt with some saliva. Mandy immediately replaces it with a little gel and I start to flick her clit, from which she cums once, possibly twice, while never missing a beat on the continuous rimming. Oh, nice. Hmmm, do I need to extend?

Mandy then repositions herself and starts the BBBJ. At this point I’m thinking young Mandy has an incredible collection of oral skills from catbath, to ball licking, rimming and now BJ. I just didn’t want it to end.
    I can feel her tongue rolling around the head of my cock in her mouth. I often suggest less experienced girls to do this, but the fact that Mandy did it as part of her normal technique was just delightful, A very experienced cock sucker. While she does that, Mandy is touching my balls and flicking my nipples.

Then to 69 and I get the first taste of her cleanly shaved cunt. The position was a bit awkward so asked her to lie on her back and did DATY and rimming her. Mandy responded with cum#2

Then ask to fuck and she started to stretch the condom over my cock. It’s a stretch, so I take over to get it on. Mandy then goes for some lube and apples a little to my cock and the lips of her cunt. So, the biggest surprise is yet to come (or should I say smallest?), which I discovered as I tried to push my cock into what is a very tight very tiny little cunt. Now I know what Reception bro meant by his earlier txt of “She is tiny bro…”. He clearly meant 'tiny on the inside'.... Wow, she is the smallest, tightest little cunt I have had in living memory. I am not necessarily oversize, but I had trouble pushing in to her, even with lube – and even as last customer of the day. This girl is soooo tight. Amazing. Size 6 arse and so nice size 4 cunt.

Finally got it all the way in and started to fuck. Mandy came again and definitely appeared to enjoy it. OMG, sooo tight. I could have cum, but wanted CIM and so stopped fucking and removed condom so I could squirt in her mouth. The CIM was good, but somewhat overwhelmed by the rest of the session.

Then after clean up, we still have time left, so Mandy starts to massage my back and shoulders. I complimented her on her massage skills and knew she‘s not new to this part of the process, either and so Mandy mentioned she has worked in another shop and also been ML in China.

So, if you like great oral skills plus an extremely tight little cunt followed by a professional massage, Mandy might be worth considering.

Enjoy!

AA
    Made sure I was Mandys first appointment of the day. She held my hand and took me to the big room with spa bath. We showered and she cleaned me thoroughly including anus. Felt so good. “You so tall” etc. Then anticipating what other reviewers have said I lay down face down on the bed. Mandy licked me from head to toe - so hot. I was worried she wouldn’t rim like the other reviewer said. But rest assured, once she was done with licking my legs, she wiped my arse with a sanitary wipe in preparation. Yowza, omfg. She fucked my ass with her tongue. So hot looking at her going at it in the mirror.

She asked if I liked it. I said I loved it. I turned over. I hate to say but there was a smell of arse when I turned over. I asked her to lick my 50 year old white balls. She said yes but wait. Then she kissed me all over, sucking on my man boobs before working her way down. So hot. She took my balls into her mouth masterfully. Then she sucked my throbbing member and I upped the tempo, face fucking her until I blew in her mouth. “Too much” she said of my cum load.

A little rest then back at it. We kissed lips but no more dfk as I knew where her tongue had been. Then she was back sucking my cock alternating between soft strokes and what I can only describe as a jackhammer technique. Minutes after coming I was ready for round two. She sensed it and reached for a rubber. I got inside her missionary and she was tight. I couldn’t help it. I pounded her dominantly and came in about a minute.

At this point I could have been satisfied with $230 well spent, but I tried my luck and asked for a massage. For what seemed like 20 mins, I got an A grade massage only hindered by the bed vs a proper massage table.

Go see her. she’s a dream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading these reviews and seeing Mandy on the roster I decided to see for myself what Mandy’s rimming in particular was like.

Keeping in mind that these other reviews were from a year and a half ago I was wondering if Mandy’s routine might have changed.
    As soon as we got in the shower it became pretty obvious that rimming was definitely going to be on the menu. My arse got one of the best cleaning it’s had from a WL. Mandy is quite a small girl. I’m quite tall and would have probably been 35 or more cms taller than her. She’s got a nice body, no fat and nice c cups. A little firm and as previously mentioned probably slightly enhanced. She’s nice looking without being drop dead gorgeous. Got a friendly happy personality. English is only just ok but we were still able to communicate reasonably.

After some dfking Mandy got me to lie face down and gave my back a good massage with her boobs before starting her cat bath. She worked her way down my back and started sucking on my butt cheeks before pulling them apart and diving her tongue into my arse. She spent quite a while rimming me before getting me to turn over and starting another cat bath at my nipples and heading south. My balls got some special attention before she began licking my shaft before taking my cock into her mouth. She does tend to stop fairly often for tissue breaks but she certainly can suck a cock and I was struggling not to blow in her mouth. Was tempted to but as I’m usually only good for one shot I was holding back as I was keen to fuck her tight little pussy. I had got her to turn around for some 69 and enjoyed licking her out although it wasn’t that easy due to our height difference.
    Eventually decided to fuck and Mandy started commenting on how big my cock was. It’s only average but having read about how small her pussy is I assumed most cocks would seem big to her. I let Mandy go on top so she could ease me into her. She certainly has got a tight pussy but after a while she lowered herself all the way down and started riding me pretty hard. She then encouraged me to start thrusting hard from underneath her. She soon tired and asked me to get on top. She was well loosened up now and asked me to fuck her hard. I was never going to last long pounding her tight little pussy and soon blew a big load in the bag.

Mandy cleaned me up and then offered a massage. She gave a pretty good massage…..obviously has some sort of training. At one stage she was kneeling on my back as she massaged my neck and shoulders. She’s only light so it felt really good having her crawling over me. Buzzer went off but Mandy continued massaging till she had covered my whole body. Then into the shower where I got well cleaned again.

A very enjoyable hr spent with a very service orientated girl. Set me back $250 and was money well spent imo.

Spicy Shenzhen for this chilli dayz
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42