Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 stoneham rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah - not for the faint hearted!

Banned
    has anyone been recently ?? havent been in awhile. thinking about going there tomorrow.

been cutting back, but you got to treat yourself

Banned
    any news? been months sinces i've any word.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Username thief

Who is posting under my username, wtf?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kangaroo pointer View Post
    Who is posting under my username, wtf?
    ??? Care to elaborate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My username

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroopointer View Post
    Tried this shop after shit massage at stanley st shop...first off it is a shit old house up some side street with not much parking , once inside was met by a to to bad girl so decided for 1 hr massage.. Once again the massage was SHIT!!!!!!! What do u have to do to get a good massage around this city !!
    That name has been mine for a few years now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to this place not long after it opened and wasn't impressed with the girl, not a very good massage and mechanical action. Might have to give it a second chance next time I'm down that way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Memories

Quote Originally Posted by jiveturkey View Post
    do any of these rnt places do bjob finish extra? do you guys know of any?
    A long, long time ago the little shop in the arcade at Moorooka had an aussie lady working there that was fantastic at this, I worked at Rocklea then so it was my lunchtime treat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited twice in the last 2 week both times were disappointing.

1st visit saw a young looking girl. Attitude were just plain I was being nice but she didn't seem interested.
    She ask hard medium or soft I went with hard.
    She did a light squeeze on my muscle but here whole body tense up which made it like she is using full force.
    Elbow on the shoulder blade: rested her elbow on my shoulder blade then she put full force on the other hand which nearly topple the table.
    I was so frustrated when she finished she was worn out. Felt like I was a exercise instrument for her daily gym work out.
    Flip over got offered 30 hj. 50 top only off no hj. 100 nude with hj
    Went with 30 no build up just tug away. Disappointed.

2nd visit. Took a friend. Booked Stanley st for 2 but only 1 available on arrival. Not happy!! So pop into stoneham.
    My friend got a bbw lol cause my friend weigh 30kg.

I had a much older looking lady. And guess what the whole experiend from start to finish was identical to my first visit with the young bird.

What the hell is going on here. Mother and daughter working together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

No good

I went last week and saw A young woman and I was suprised because it was crap from start to finish was crap at the end she wanted '$100 I laughed and gave her $60 she said no its $100 I told if she told me this in the begining I would have refused and there's no way I was going to give her $100 and gave her the $60 and left. This is the second time it's be no good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been here a few times when I am in the area and have had nothing good to say about the place.
    The room I was in (front of the house) had cracks in the floor that you could see to the ground.
    The girl / massage was ....ok, but also wanted $100 in the end. I refused and left as there was no way it was worth any more than a std $30 tip - lucky to get that.
    There are too many other good places around so save your $ for those establishments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this shop and her "sister" shop (which we all know is the cloud 9 on stanley st) have always asked for $100 tips, dating back to the golden era when they were still operating from deshon st =) and until now they still have loyal supporters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 totally agree with all the latest reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    this shop and her "sister" shop (which we all know is the cloud 9 on stanley st) have always asked for $100 tips, dating back to the golden era when they were still operating from deshon st =) and until now they still have loyal supporters!
    Where did you get the impression that there is a relationship ("sister") between this shop and 932 Stanley St. You could not be further from the truth!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Stoneham boss used to be a senior staff at 932. Of course now they're rivals

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $100 tip seems way too much never tipped more than $40

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisMoses View Post
    $100 tip seems way too much never tipped more than $40
    Personally I tend to drop a 50 if I like the girl and the service but it depends on what you are getting. The suggestion I was given at one shop was $30 (HJ) + $70 (nude), of course for that I expect to get to play also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited this place today, it's been a while since last time I was here, however I've had some good experiences in the past here so thought another punt was necessary and long over due...Glad I did...parked in back car park and went up stairs, knocked... greeted by 2 equally very nice looking MLs... amongst other things, a duo massage crossed my mind at that point (didn't though) settled with 1 ML... she didn't waste any time getting the massage started.. very friendly but English not the best, only been here few months...very good massage... awesome ending Prices are pretty good too...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had one of the greatest massages for my neck shoulders and back here today. Worked wonders and very knowledgeable with great technique from end to end.
    Will be back again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate, she reads this forum. There's a good chance now she knows your online ID

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast