Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 stoneham rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see what you mean BrownWallaby, I had a dual massage with Irene and trainee Nana recently, and Nana was very good for a trainee.

I was there tonight and I believe I saw 5 girls and most were busy, which is encouraging. Met the manager Eva, she is gorgeous and liked to have a chat. Decided to go with Tiffany tonight as she was the only one not busy, she's young and seems inexperienced but did a decent job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited here for the last time today. After ringing and confirming Irene available for booking I placed the order and ventured down. When I go there Irene busy. If there is nothing that pisses me off more is that, if you don't want to take a booking say so, don't bullshit your customers. Cindy promised me a good massage, well I would hate to see what a bad massage is. Putting this one under 932 Stanley St in my book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this shop after shit massage at stanley st shop...first off it is a shit old house up some side street with not much parking , once inside was met by a to to bad girl so decided for 1 hr massage.. Once again the massage was SHIT!!!!!!! What do u have to do to get a good massage around this city !!

Banned
    i dont work on that side of town anymore , but will make the trip out in a few week , best in town.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroopointer View Post
    Tried this shop after shit massage at stanley st shop...first off it is a shit old house up some side street with not much parking , once inside was met by a to to bad girl so decided for 1 hr massage.. Once again the massage was SHIT!!!!!!! What do u have to do to get a good massage around this city !!
    Maybe get a better attitude for a start? If all you do on here is bitch and moan, then perhaps you give off that same vibe to the ML's.

Banned
    If you want a good message go to a message place not a rnt shop maybe! Just maybe .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to this place 3 times & seen a different lady each time & have no complaints at all about the place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed, been there several times and the girls are always friendly, massage is great and leave with a smile on my face.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    the greatest Brisbane massage shop girl EVER works here .....
    Sorry I can't share her name .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BW thats just a cruel tease....Im thrashing my brain trying to think who it is because if I havent seen her then I want to

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusLover View Post
    BW thats just a cruel tease....Im thrashing my brain trying to think who it is because if I havent seen her then I want to
    even if you think you've found her I won't give confirmation. I swear .......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So what are you punters paying at this place ? Ive never been there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    So what are you punters paying at this place ? Ive never been there.
    You owe it to yourself to check it out. It's a little cheaper generally speaking, and certainly a lot cheaper than the popular place just down the road. But like others have said, it's the attitude of the girls which makes me a frequent flyer at this place. Just be cautious when driving through under the house to the rear carpark... VERY narrow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ML all Koreans?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiroo View Post
    ML all Koreans?
    Korean owner, all-Korean staff. In a shop like this the girls have strong camaraderie and they exchange notes on customers haha ....
    In some multi-nationality shops the girls don't talk to one another ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks brown

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's going on with this place? Went to check it out for the first time last night, rang the mobile number in this thread and it went straight to message bank, so I drove past the shop to see if they were open and when I got there, cops everywhere in the street, lights flashing the whole box and dice. Don't know if it was anything to do with the shop, but needless to say I didn't hang about!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    called the shop today. business as usual. 4 girls on shift

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool, it wasn't clear if the cops being there had anything to do with the shop, but I didn't feel comfortable parking and going in with all that going on. Went to 932 Stanley st instead (see other post), but wishing I had stuck with one of my tried & tested. Sometimes there's good days in this game, sometimes not!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    Cool, it wasn't clear if the cops being there had anything to do with the shop, but I didn't feel comfortable parking and going in with all that going on. Went to 932 Stanley st instead (see other post), but wishing I had stuck with one of my tried & tested. Sometimes there's good days in this game, sometimes not!
    isn't this what makes the game attractive ?
    I heard you mate. I had my share of bad days too ....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast