Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150-hr Diamond

Size/shape : Petite/tiny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinede

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIA, Crouching cowgirl, mish, Doggy, BBBJCIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :

Act I
    Decided to head in to no5 to see if there was something different. Walked in and received the awsome reception from staff as always.
    Lovely receptionist again.

No booking as I just decide to up and go sometimes and was shown 4 ladies but the second I saw Jay I'd made my decision. She is tiny and cute. Walked in with what she wear in her pictures and fluffy little heels.
    I'm 5'9 and she barely reaches my shoulders.

I'm led to the big room that I shared with Patty and Jasmine a couple weeks prior and have a little wait for little Jay.

She walks in after a couple minutes and we greet. Jay is also deaf and that adds to her uniqueness.
    We strip down and she gives me some mouthwash in the shower.she gives me a good clean then ushers me to the bed.

A minute later she comes out beautiful naked. She is very petite with small B's and a nice bum.

Act II
    Lays me down for a little cat bat bath and the proceeds to put my cock in her mouth. Very GFE with her service but that definitely suits her demeanour. She works the tip with nice hand movement on the shaft. Good flow with only 1 tissue break. She attempted some DT but choked a bit. I motioned for her to flip around for some 69 and she happily obliged. As she continued to apply pressure with her mouth I slowly rub her beautiful little asshole. Little bit of spit and I apply some pressure off my own. Pressing in slowly she allowed my thumb to slip in deeper with each movement of her hips. After a minute she had my thumb fully inside her ass and my cock in her mouth. This continued for 10minutes until I had to try her other services.

Act III
    I have her face me and she acutely gives me a "Nod?". On with the dom and it's time for my favourite position. She squats down with her tiny frame onto my cock and glides up and down with good eye contact. Before long I wanted to take a bit more command so I began pumping from underneath and with that position it's full penetration. She starts letting out moans in her cute deaf way until she shudders for a few seconds.
    Over for some mish, I'm much larger than she is but she fit perfectly underneath me. Pounded away with more of her screams, louder this time and I lean back to enjoy the view. Her tits bouncing back and forth as I go to town. I asked if she would try anal but she made the crying face with her hands.
    Damn, she would be perfect for Greek.
    Time for doggy. I grab her hips with my left and insert my right thumb up her ass again.

Act IV
    Smashing through this 30minute session and it's almost time. I motion for CIM and she smiles and get down on her knees by the bed while I sit. (Figure out the motion for cim yourself).
    I think she thought I wanted to cum straight away so with my tip in her mouth and her hands working OVERTIME on my shaft she starts going as fast as she can. She looked up in disappointment after a minute like why? I laughed and lightly pushed her head down deeper and she continued at a slower pace. I dunno, slow deep pace with good flow gets me off much more that a Dyson technique. After a minute I'm about to blow but I can't tell her so I tap her lightly on her hand. Heavy throb shot into her mouth and she looks up after with a big smile before heading over to the sink.

Act V
    Quick shower and she gives me a clean.
    I get dressed while she finishes up.
    Little kiss and then I depart.

Jay is definitely and experience. One that I will try again. But for my next visit I'll once again walk in and see if there's something I like.a1603201926079.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This girl intrigues me. Guess I'll have to see her. And make up my own mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents for this Angel 😊

Went to N5M for the first time yesterday arvo and Sara greeted me very nice lady. I hadn't
    Made a booking and only Tira and Jay were free. I was keen to try Jay reading a plethora of reviews before so paid for 30 mins diamond. I agree with everything said before the deafness is not off putting at all in fact it adds to her cuteness 😊

Had to wait for her to finish with another customer but it was worth the wait. Knock on the door and in walks this little cutie. I knew she was small from reading other reviews but not that small she almost looked underage! (Confirmed with Sara when i left she is in her early 20s).

Went to shower together where she gives me a great clean all over, plenty of mouth wash and also with some DFK and BBBJ which was awesome. Head over to the bed towels wraping us both and we have another DFK session. She then gives me a cat bath and heads south for some ball licking whoch makes me twitch. Not long after she starts another BBBJ which is pretty great as i can feel the tightness as she tries to take me all the way at times. She moves around for some 69 and it was during this that i blew in her mouth (i tapped her on the shoulder breifly to indicate). The only downside to the session was that i didnt get to pleasure her as much as i wanted to maybe cos of time. She didnt make a slund when i was licking her in 69

By this time we were almost done so another shower and then some small talk with google transalate and im out a happy man wirh a true GFE 🥰🥰🥰

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she $150 per hour ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Is she $150 per hour ?
    Nope, $300. Totally worth it, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Is she $150 per hour ?
    The $150/h Diamond at the top of the review is a mistake. It should be 30min Diamond.

In the review he wrote, "Smashing through this 30minute session and it's almost time."

She is $270/h today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow another on my bucket list... i just need to find some time to get do marrickville... is there good parking?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's plenty of parking in front of the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks blackmanjb now just got to get my arse there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's gone up in price but still worth the experience. Visited again a couple weeks ago after 2years ago and still cute chick.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Need to try some day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does Jay‘s face look?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by G_king View Post
    How does Jay‘s face look?
    YMMV but IMHO Jay is a good lookin’ girl, very cute face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her today. I was a bit slow to get my pecker fully into the mood but she's very calm/chill and we got there eventually.

I'd say I'm very particular about what a good looking face is, but I thought Jay was very pretty and cute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was withdrawing cash at the time inside and she happen to pass by, good enough to look at for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But comparing with say 1 year ago her stomach isn't that in good shape like before, I think. Anyone else feel the same?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    But comparing with say 1 year ago her stomach isn't that in good shape like before, I think. Anyone else feel the same?
    I saw her out of curiosity, she is much older than I expected from the photo, she is very skinny, she is a nice person

Jay is working today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So tiny

I visited #5 a few weeks ago which is easy to find parking, discreet to enter, and clean.

OMG when Jay walked in I was shocked at how small and petite she is.
    At first I almost left thinking she was too young!
    They assured me she was 100%

Then her little outfit comes off revealing this perfect little body with pert little nipples.
    My hands explored her everywhere whilst her hands did the same.

I kissed down to her sweet lil pussy and loved eating her out. She was clean and tasted good.
    She then enthusiastically took my 6 inches into her tiny mouth. It wasn’t long before I was close to blowing and I wanted to get inside her so I tapped her on the shoulder and she stopped.

Fucking her was unreal. I am a fit 6’ so she was like 1/2 my size. Since we both turned on it was on with the dom and straight into it. Kissing her whilst sliding inside her was too much and although I wanted CIM I opted to let go whilst fucking and kissing her.

After she gently caressed my skin which was mesmerising. Too much time passed and it was nearly time to go.
    I motioned that I wanted CIM, and she immediately dropped on to her knees and starting work on getting me hard and filling her mouth with my cum.

She is highly recommended.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Jay is working today!
    Is no5 and night shade same owners?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast