Thread: Where to find Massage with Black Girls

Junior Member(有D料到)

Where to find Massage with Black Girls

Hi Guys,
    I was looking around all the roasters but it seems there not anymore shops with a black girls doing a massage, any suggestions? 😇

Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I was looking around all the roasters but it seems there not anymore shops with a black girls doing a massage, any suggestions?
    Maybe out west like Liverpool or Fairfield.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try 169 Liverpool st & Alexandria they are sister shops and the girls rotate!
    There is a black girl Emily on there roster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I was looking around all the roasters but it seems there not anymore shops with a black girls doing a massage, any suggestions? ��
    88 Artarmon had a Jamaican / Aussie named Kim, hot but a total nut job...I actually got a full refund, but the first time I saw her she was great, that must have been in between whatever drugs she was ingesting...........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    88 Artarmon had a Jamaican / Aussie named Kim, hot but a total nut job...I actually got a full refund, but the first time I saw her she was great, that must have been in between whatever drugs she was ingesting...........
    Omg 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The black girl at 130 Dream Girls / Sydney Empress is Emily who is Brasilian. I would say she is more a darker skinned mulatto, but she is quite good. I've been scouring for black girls in the shops are there are very few if any around just now :-(