Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place

Phone : 9533 2025

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely curvy figure, B/C-cups, cute bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a lovely session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Nancy had recommended Julie (written “July” on the rosters and website but they say “Julie”) so I called yesterday to book her.

When I was driving to the shop Nancy phoned me and I thought she was going to tell me that Julie was off sick or something but she’d just got the time wrong and was asking whether I was going to turn up. It was good that she phoned to check.

Turned up and, after the COVID-19 formalities, Julie was ready and I was shown to her room.

She has a pretty face and was wearing a sexy tight and short black dress.

I showered and she stripped.

She has a lovely curvy figure with nice B/C-cups, a cute round bum and a floral tattoo and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and after a couple of pecks on the lips, Julie rubbed her tits over me and then headed south to lightly lick my balls.

She then started a good BBBJ. It was nice and soft with lovely eye-contact and just a faint hint of teeth (but not at all painful) although there were a few brief tissue-breaks.

I asked for some 69 and Julie moved round.

This was good as she was soon reacting and she twitched and squirmed before she pulled away – I think she came.

Julie wanted to fuck but it was too early so she lay down and we had some side-by-side 69.

She stopped me when I went to insert a finger but, while I was licking her, she put her hand down to rub her clit. I moved my head away so I could watch her masturbate and she then used her fingers to present her clit to me so I resumed licking it and she immediately had a massive, shuddering orgasm.

After a breather Julie dressed me and we started with some cowgirl – no lube was needed.

She rode me passionately, if somewhat erratically, for a good while before she tired and we switched to doggie with me standing by the bed.

This was very good as she has a lovely bum and she sounded like she was enjoying it.

I fingered her arsehole for a while but, as no lube had been used, I didn’t go any further.

Next some mish and this time some lube was applied.

It was great looking down at her lovely, expressive face as I gradually went faster until I came.

We lay next to each other and, after I’d got my breath back, we had a lovely chat – her English is OK and she is a lovely person.

(I’m starting to sound like Joanna Lumley doing one of her travel documentaries – describing everything as “lovely”.)

Julie said she has been here for a few years, working at 19PP Wednesdays and Saturdays and also at a massage parlour. All too soon, time was up and I had to shower, dress and depart.

On my way out I met the other girl working today – a pretty little thing – and I had a chat with Nancy who gave me some other recommendations.