Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milking Table

Milking Table

Anybody know of anyone who offers this service? Only saw an aussie offering on Locanto... Would be interesting to try it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

At Michelle’s has three shops: Kellett St Potts Point, Bayswater Road Rushcutter Bay, and Cleveland St

Also Misty’s in Enmore Road.

All use milking tables !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As above Bodyrotic has this in all the rooms, and the fantasy room also has a glory hole in the shower, and a special chair that gives the ml access to you as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is to be a great massage joint in Bondi Junction with those milking tables and the girls are wonderful with putting those tables to great use.

Mainly Caucasians and occasionally some Asians, mostly ABC.

Does anyone know if anywhere else provide these table services anymore?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At Nirvana on Cleveland St there used to be a Brazilian girl who would give you a BBBJ from under the table, amazing feeling and very good at what she did, sadly not there any more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At Bodyrotic I recommend a girl by the name of Ariana she is Asian. She will get under the table.
    I’m actually obsessed with Ariana Grande so being milked by an Ariana was a massive turn on.
    Many other girls will do it but it’s best to ask the girl first.
    I also recommend Isobel at Nirvana she is a beautiful Aussie girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    At Bodyrotic I recommend a girl by the name of Ariana she is Asian. She will get under the table.
    I’m actually obsessed with Ariana Grande so being milked by an Ariana was a massive turn on.
    Problem is that most will try by hand.
    Do a double and insist (beforehand) that the milking is done by mouth.
    Great having a b2b whilst face down and being milked...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone is heading to NYC let me know. Have spent the last 5 years there and have some tips for sure. Milking table reminds me of this famous provider in NY called Amie. She set up a shop in midtown with her milking table… I tell you what, it was 90 minutes of pleasure and edging… nothing like it.

Surprised there aren’t more milking tables around given the comfort.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try Apple of Eden Garden at Chatswood, kinda like an “opposite” milking table. It’s a small table, maybe 30cm off the ground. Instead of lying on it facing down, you lie under it face up, and your cock pokes up through a hole. It’s good for really intense footjobs, but knowing her edging skills I’m sure there’s plenty of other fun options that I’m not creative enough to have though up yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So both Bodyrotic and Nirvana still offering this kinda service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was going to ask what a milking table was, but reading the thread and using my imagination, I think I've worked it out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    So both Bodyrotic and Nirvana still offering this kinda service?
    Yes but it’ll cost you about $280 for the hour.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I was going to ask what a milking table was, but reading the thread and using my imagination, I think I've worked it out!
    Needs to be done in a cow onesy, and you go "moooo!!!...", when you cum. It's the ultimate farmer fetish I reckon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So she does bbbj under the table cim?

Just discovered this thread by accident.

I guess no one has cross reference this thread with 200 Stanmore where they are equipped with massage tables with two holes 🕳 🕳 !

If sticking to the script that the milking is to be done by mouth - CBJ I suppose. Then your wishes could easier cum true if you book a girl who would provide part 2.5.

Might have to tip a bit more to encourage the lady to get underneath the table to perform her oral skills ? But all the hard ware are there.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps, if any one did go and successful, please share.

Ps2. If lovely Ada is reading this, why not make this a 200 special and let your willing and able ladies have another unique and high end item on their menus ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep 200 stanmore the place to be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    There is to be a great massage joint in Bondi Junction with those milking tables and the girls are wonderful with putting those tables to great use.

Mainly Caucasians and occasionally some Asians, mostly ABC.

Does anyone know if anywhere else provide these table services anymore?
    Which place is it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just discovered this thread by accident.

I guess no one has cross reference this thread with 200 Stanmore where they are equipped with massage tables with two holes 🕳 🕳 !

If sticking to the script that the milking is to be done by mouth - CBJ I suppose. Then your wishes could easier cum true if you book a girl who would provide part 2.5.

Might have to tip a bit more to encourage the lady to get underneath the table to perform her oral skills ? But all the hard ware are there.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps, if any one did go and successful, please share.

Ps2. If lovely Ada is reading this, why not make this a 200 special and let your willing and able ladies have another unique and high end item on their menus ?
    I agree milking needs to be done by mouth bbbj cim, lots of ladies do the cim. Could be a business opportunity here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apple in Chatswood has a sort of milking table, but more like a reverse milking tabekZ

Rather than lying face down on it and your bits dangling through, it’s very low to the ground so you lie on the ground, under the table, and your boner sticks up through a hole in the center of the table. I saw when I had a booking and I think she said it was used mainly for footjobs, but I imagine it would probably be okay for handjobs too, even if just for the novelty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast