Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milking Table

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Apple in Chatswood has a sort of milking table, but more like a reverse milking tabekZ

Rather than lying face down on it and your bits dangling through, it’s very low to the ground so you lie on the ground, under the table, and your boner sticks up through a hole in the center of the table. I saw when I had a booking and I think she said it was used mainly for footjobs, but I imagine it would probably be okay for handjobs too, even if just for the novelty.
    Sounds awesome but Apple is no more, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Sounds awesome but Apple is no more, right?
    Yeah good point

That said, the little table looked like it was knocked together in about 5 minutes with about $10 worth of materials from bunnings so I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard to get one up and running somwhere if you know a shop or private girl that would be interested in adding it to their bag of tricks.

I was a little curious after my post yesterday so did a bit of looking online and it’s called a cockbox commonly online. Definitely geared towards foot fetish but found a few edging scenes, and one clip where a very busty gal (April McKenzie) gave some guy a titfuck in one - looked delicious

If anyone worthy pops up on the recent F and G Cup And Up threads I might have to take one for the team!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any updates in post-covid milking tables?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Any updates in post-covid milking tables?
    I dunno mate, there was lots of milking done at the Easter Show this year, but I was mainly distracted by an unbelievable amount of eye candy on display there. Even on the train ride there, there 9/10 leggy beauties everywhere. FMD...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My experience, not here but elsewhere, unless it's done perfectly, the fantasy greater than the reality. It's NOT JUST the table. You're on top, she's underneath. Unless it's a glass table, your view is blocked so there isn't any visuals, only imagination. To provide visuals, shops will set up mirrors, maybe on the side, maybe at the end of the table. But they can't be flush on the wall, has to be at an angle. And even that view is dependent on your position on the table; obviously, the most critical point is the 2nd hole. It can be awkward to get both, the oral with visuals. Can be done, but takes skill and expertise, with individual positioning of the mirror. Bottom line, in most cases, looks better in the movies...

Glad to see this post have a resurgence over three years later lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I dunno mate, there was lots of milking done at the Easter Show this year, but I was mainly distracted by an unbelievable amount of eye candy on display there. Even on the train ride there, there 9/10 leggy beauties everywhere. FMD...
    What was the fashion like this year at the show? Plenty of juicy booty on offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah - I went to the show Monday last week for the first time in many many years. Was quite a hot day so plenty of booty & flesh on show. Not a fan of crowds so won't be going back anytime soon...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    What was the fashion like this year at the show? Plenty of juicy booty on offer?
    Bare midriffs was the main theme. Short or crop tops displaying beautiful tight bellies everywhere paired with daisy dukes. I went on Good Friday so it was crowded as.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12