Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Council check

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Council check

Council check season
    Recently a shop in CBD got checked. They checked rubbish bin, asked customers if they got extra offers, and took shop’s phone away! Luckily my girl had her hands cleaned (no extra at that time).
    Shops will be more cautious so they might not offer extra to random customers but just their regulars.
    So what you should do to help yourself avoid embarrassing moments/vanilla sessions/your shops not getting fines:
    Be quiet
    Aware of any noise outside
    Calm
    Keep your belongings (phone, car key...) in your pocket so if the heat comes, you can run quick

DOOR: remind your ml to lock door.
    Better to stick to your regular shop so they know you’re not Council staffs. Should not ask for lineup/or in room not ask too much questions (name, how long they work here, which day, service details...) but use gestures to ask for extra. Quite paranoid but it might be helpful if you still want to punt. Safe punt, mate!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Council check season
    Recently a shop in CBD got checked. They checked rubbish bin, asked customers if they got extra offers, and took shop’s phone away! Luckily my girl had her hands cleaned (no extra at that time).
    Shops will be more cautious so they might not offer extra to random customers but just their regulars.
    So what you should do to help yourself avoid embarrassing moments/vanilla sessions/your shops not getting fines:
    Be quiet
    Aware of any noise outside
    Calm
    Keep your belongings (phone, car key...) in your pocket so if the heat comes, you can run quick

DOOR: remind your ml to lock door.
    Better to stick to your regular shop so they know you’re not Council staffs. Should not ask for lineup/or in room not ask too much questions (name, how long they work here, which day, service details...) but use gestures to ask for extra. Quite paranoid but it might be helpful if you still want to punt. Safe punt, mate!
    Hahaha thx mate. Best stick to fs shop for a while is just as good if not better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree think this giy is an owner of a competing type of business or his avitar is as suggested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think a search warrant can be issued that quickly and I thought that they are only issued to police officers.

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    I don’t think a search warrant can be issued that quickly and I thought that they are only issued to police officers.
    I was a bit dubious about this too. I had actually heard about this incident last night and thought the PI's employed by the council (presuming that's what happened) were doing some dodgy shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you think these reports of Council raids will increase due to COVID safe compliance checks? Seems partially like an excuse for a crack down 😬

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Covid compliance is nothing to do with councils.

This link gives a good explanation of council officers power to enter and search premises
    https://www.mondaq.com/australia/con...ntry-onto-land

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A search warrant takes as little as 15 minutes, sworn affidavit in front of a magistrate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    They have to get the wording right otherwise it can be challenged and maybe ruled invalid, any evidence found could be compromised as a result.
    That’s why lawyers get jobs, mate!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    THe rangers who go around issuing parking tickets and infringements for other LG "felonies" have to undergo intensive legal training to get appointed as "authorised officers" or "special constables".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I want to know how they knew there was sperm in the tissues. Did they open them and sniff them? Test kit?

I want to know how they knew there was sperm in the tissues. Did they open them and sniff them? Test kit?
    Had a bit of a touch to check the viscosity. Don't know how guys do this sort of job for a living.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes but they have to taste it to be sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Yes but they have to taste it to be sure
    I am told it tastes like almond, I am sure a few of you guys would know...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I am told it tastes like almond, I am sure a few of you guys would know...........
    Where’s BC when you need him?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I did my first snow ball nd swallow with my regular recently she will only do it if I swallow to hahaha.... It doesn't taste that bad ...maybe the food i eat? Anyway - my advice is prepare a cup of water to wash it down as it stucked in my throat. Possibly won't do it again ...Another one bucket list tick off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that from next year the police will be in charge of inspections instead of the council.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Inspections of what?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry I should have been more specific. Not inspections for covid but for massage shops breaking rules.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    Sorry I should have been more specific. Not inspections for covid but for massage shops breaking rules.
    Where did you read /hear/discuss this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast