Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Council check

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I did my first snow ball nd swallow with my regular recently she will only do it if I swallow to hahaha.... It doesn't taste that bad ...maybe the food i eat? Anyway - my advice is prepare a cup of water to wash it down as it stucked in my throat. Possibly won't do it again ...Another one bucket list tick off
    Hi Master,
    seriously?
    Haven’t thought about putting this to bucket list
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

I did my first snow ball nd swallow with my regular recently she will only do it if I swallow to hahaha.... It doesn't taste that bad ...maybe the food i eat? Anyway - my advice is prepare a cup of water to wash it down as it stucked in my throat. Possibly won't do it again ...Another one bucket list tick off
    reading this thread from last comment backwards was a real trip.. how the fuck is woods tasting himself related to the council...

Hey brother Woods, did you happen to try Niko, the Korean babe from 5 Star ?

One of her signature play was CIM ! but wait, there’s more, after you cum, she will climb up to you, right in your face and show you your cum then tried to share your DNA’s with you and if you refuse , she will say: what? You don’t like your babies??

Classic !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

One of her signature play was CIM ! but wait, there’s more, after you cum, she will climb up to you, right in your face and show you your cum then tried to share your DNA’s with you and if you refuse , she will say: what? You don’t like your babies??

Classic !!
    Classic bro Ah!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Classic !!
    No Lungor i didn't... I only saw Blue �� .

I'm actually not a cim fan kind of guy. I rarely do it.
    I liked CIP or CIA more haha

Really? Very cheeky girl . Services must be 5 star then haha

No Lungor i didn't... I only saw Blue �� .

I'm actually not a cim fan kind of guy. I rarely do it.
    I liked CIP or CIA more haha

Really? Very cheeky girl . Services must be 5 star then haha
    Haha Woodsy, the title I gave Niko was actually: K-Pop babe Niko, 6 Star services, it’s like a dream !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12